Beware of the football team... Chapter 3

Chapter 3

After the thing with Seth. I headed straight to my dorm, people came up to me saying 'be safe' and 'watch your back'. I got PENTLY of sluts giving me glares, but trust me they could have him. I felt it was bad luck having him in my life. I have better luck just ignoring him. 

…..What I am saying? Ignore him….., I don't think so. Why all the sudden do I feel that I need to submit to him. That does not roll with me. I'm not a punk or a 'bad girl' but I don't let people push me around. Trust me, I've gotten told from girls that I should go die. That's nothing new, I'm used of sluts trying to get in my head. At first, I cried but they are just jealous what they don't have. Which would be me…. I actually thank my brothers for that. 

Speaking about my brothers, they are suppose to be coming back to this school soon. I wonder where they stand in this school, if Seth runs the school. My brothers must be like a 10th wheel. I'm gonna have to watch out for that, when they come back. 

All the sudden, my thought were intrupped by a buzzing clock. I do not remember that even feel asleep or set my clock… Was I sleeping that whole time with my deep thoughts? Wow.. that was strange. 

"Rise and Shine Leona," I'm thinking my dorm mate Heaven said. 

I groaned.. Maybe missing the first day of school wouldn't be that bad…

"Leona, I do not have to say it again…" I felt the cover being pulled of me. Heaven reminds me of my Mom.. "WAKE UP!" 

I slowly opened my eyes. Adjusting my eyes to the brightness. I saw Heaven next to my bed with her arms crossed across her chest. She gave me a glare. 

"I'm up, I'm up, I'm up…" I repeated groaning getting out of my bed. I looked down at my clothes. I was wearing what I wore yesterday. 

Shadow seemed satisfied and began to walk to the door. 

"WAIT, HEAVEN!" I yelled.

"Yes," She turned around with her arms across her chest. 

"I don't remember how I got home at all, do you remember?" I asked. Her eyes kinda looked shocked. 

"I took you back to your room, after we ate dinner. After you had your little thing with Seth. You didn't remember any of that…? Wow." She looked kinda curious. 

"I swear I don't remember even eating with you, this is the weirdest thing thats happened to me," I breathed in, trying to think hardly back to last night. 

……………… Nothing. I don't remember anything. 

I headed to my suitcase. Nothing was in it, it was empty. Where was all my clothes?

I headed to the walk in closet……