Beware of the Football team..... Chapter 9

Chapter 9

It was Evan. The person wasn't Seth. Thank God. 

He had a box of stuff in his arms and I just stood still. He set then down and saw me.

"What are you doing in here?" He asked pointing at me. 

"W-Well.." I stuttered. "I'm just reading these cool books." I lied. 

"As much as I want to believe that i'd probably get out of this room Seth would be pissed to find you in here." He said kinda a scared tone for me. 

I didn't think that over twice. So I step down the book quickly and ran out of the room. I ran into something hard. 

WHAT IS WITH ME RUNNING INTO THINGS? Really it's getting old.

"Leona, what's the rush.." I heard Heavens voice say. 

Pewww, I wasn't happier to see her. But I was kind of pissed at her for leaving me there. 

"DID YOU SET ME UP?" I half screamed wondering. 

She looked shock at my question, "What the hell!" She screamed. "I would never do that, I just went to the bathroom.. What happened.." She asked.

I got pissed and used my pissed tone, "Well, I was reading a book and a person came in and I thought it was Seth, but it was Evan and I thought you set me up." 

She looked shock, "Wow, I didn't think Evan would go in his room but I would never set you up with Seth. I'm not a mean friend like that…" She came up to me and hugged me. 

I smiled, "You better not ever, I would be freaking pissed." 

She laughed, "Let's get to the party, and did you mess up his room at all?" She asked in a kinda worried tone.

I shook my head no. 

"Good.." she said quickly. 

She turned to go to back to the spot I was sitting to watch TV. I followed her. You could hear talking. 

Was it already full with people? That quickly..? 

"WOW," Heaven said breathing out deeply. "I didn't think the party would get this full so quickly." 

I looked around. Maybe over 20 people stood in the living room. No one was sitting on the couch yet, so i quickly sprinted toward the couch to claim my spot. 

I heard a laugh behind me. "What's the rush," a deep huskily voice said to me.