Beware of the football team.. Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I stood there dumbfounded. What does this Suzzy mean… Of beware of the football team…

She just walked away like she was a person who greeds and moves on. 

Well Whatever, I need to unpack. I walked to the part of the school where the dorms are. 

I look at the numbers passing me. 11008… I read the labels. 11009.. Thats my room. I think I just passed over 1,000 rooms. There must be a lot of people going here. 

I went the bag the man gave to me, and pulled the key out. I slowly opened the door and looked inside. 

It was gorgeous. I was expecting a ugly dorm. It's really big. 

I walked to my room, I had my own sparate room. I looked on the bed, all my luggage. 

I walked around the room and went to the closet, and my mouth went wide open. They have a walk in-closet. I'm in heaven. 

All the sudden I heard the door close. Must be my other room mate. 

I walked out of my room into the family room or TV room. I saw a girl with blonde hair she didn't look like a bimbo. 

"Hi, you must be my room mate. I'm Heaven."

 She went into the small kitchen with a small dorm refridgater, and a grabbed a water. 

"So, what your name?" She asked raising her eyebrow. 

"Oh sorry, i'm Leona." I said. 

"Nice to meet you Leona. I hope we become good friends, you seem nice unlike the other girls in this dumb ass school." She said rolling her eyes. 

Well, I think i'm starting to like this girl.

"I have a question," I said while walking to the couch. She followed me and sat right next me. 

SHe nodded. "This Suzzy girl said to be beware of the football team, what does he mean.." I asked, I was so confused. 

She looked down kinda nervous, "The football team are the runners of the school, you never want to ever go against them. They are different, and they all super players. But if you ever to a party, NEVER, stay if the football team shows up." 

She said kinda scared of the last part she stated. 

"Why leave?" I asked.

She looked at me scared, "Bad things happen.." 

I'm kinda scared now, that boy I ran into probably wants revenge. 

"Do you know what happens if you go against them?" Those words accidentally came out of my mouth. 

"I know they went crazy on a boy that accidentally ran into a boy from their group. But thank god he didn't run into the leader of the group. He would like kill the boy.." She said laughing. I faked laughed.