Beware of the football team.... Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Your little friend is not gonna come back for you," Seth's huskily voice said in my ear. I felt his breath on the side of my neck. 

"Let me go," I said. I can't believe I stood up for myself. I usually do, but not with this man.

"Why," He asked grabbing my chin gently making me look into his eyes. 

"C-Cause I have to get to class," I said. I tried to find an excuse to get away from him. I started to tug and release his grip. 

"You will be fine.. The teachers won't mind me taking you out of class for a bit," He said smirking. 'A bit' I don't think so. 

"LET GO OF ME!" I said while throwing a punch at his face. I closed my eyes, waiting for my hand to colloid with his face but to get caught by his hand. 

"Hmm, your weren't very smart trying to throw a punch at me.. I'm more powerful then you, and I could hurt you.." He said angrily. He glared at me. I felt his lips on my neck.. Slowly going down my neck leaving trails of kisses. He relieves his anger by kissing me.

OH no he does not, "STOP!" I demanded while kneeing him in his spot. He went onto the floor, groaning in pain. 

"Never mess with me again, I don't care if your popular." I demanded at him. Now Leona, the old you is back!

Now that I did that, I'm scared shitless what he's gonna do. WHY DID YOU DO THAT LEONA!

I quickly darted the direction Heaven went. Hoping it takes me, to the non-pretty part. 

I kept on walking fast, until I reached a set of doors. They were huge wood doors, I hesitated to push them. I pushed them opened and peeked my head to see what was there. 

………. A hallway.. With less prettier, lockers. They were still beautiful and a lot more better then my old schools. But you could totally tell the difference between both of them. 

I was totally lost, and I was probably late for class. No one went into the pretty side of the school, but this part seemed a lot more worn down. I saw a girl walking..

"HEY YOU!" I yelled at the girl. Making her turn around. I ran up to her, with my schedule in my hand. 

"Where's this classroom?" I pointed at my first hour class. Which is Controlling…

Controlling…? What the heck is that….

"Well, Controlling is a great class. You go down that hallway and to the right you will see stairs.. Take those stairs and theres a big sign that says controlling. It's not hard to miss…" She said then walked away. Well that was strange. 

I'm probably like 15 mins late. It's…. I looked around found a clock… 7:16! I missed 16 mins. I hope this teacher is nice, cause I do not want to explain what happened and the reason why I'm late.