Beware of the football team... Chapter 21

Chapter 21

I just looked at the hallway sides, and Seths butt.. I giggled. 

Seth just growled.. He obviously woke up on the wrong side. He needs the let loose, because he is one angry, mean wolf. I started to wiggle, and rub against Seth. 

I mentally laughed, this would most likely but his wolf over the edge. I have a advantage… maybe I don't need powers to have defense. Just seduce him and get my way. 

"Seth…" I whined.. 

Wait for it….. His chest rumbled, not growled… Hmm, I found his breaking point. 

Suddenly, we were in this luxury room. Their was a huge king sized bed, it had beautiful mahogany wood. This room was fit for a king, it was huge. It was like the size of my whole dorm.. It had it's own sitting area and a huge flat screen TV. It hung over the grand sized fireplace, which was beautiful! 

I was thrown on a fluffy object and Seth suddenly appeared over me. He smirked down on me and roughly grabbed my shirt and started to pull it up. 

"Seth!" I screamed in rage. Pervert!

"What?" He seemed puzzled, like this wasn't a big deal. 

Well I'll give him a taste of my medicine.. I'm not just gonna have him man handle me like he did in the car!

"I'm not one of your whores.. On that subject! How many girls have you had in his room?" My last statement was filled with anger. I didn't like the sound of him having sex in this room with girls. Which we all know he's done it with pently.. Man whore.. 

He growled at my statement. He got up and faced me with his back. Then turned around with dark eyes. His wolf.. Oh no. 

"You were just seducing me!" He yelled and growled at the same time. I cowardly shrinker to my bed, scared. "NOW, YOUR ASKING ABOUT GIRLS I'VE SLEPT WITH! WHO CARES, ALL I WANT IS YOU!" 

He stormed out of the room and slammed the door with a huge bang. He's got anger problems. 

We always fight too, we need to go to a councilor.. 

I was still laying on the bed, well.. He didn't say I couldn't touch anything, so why not? I bounced off and started my search.

I looked around the room, this was Seths room. Hmmmm, it's so dark. 

It fits him well.. He's mean and angry.. Sexy and hot.. Such a bad boy and demanding at it.. I don't need to get into this talk! 

Continuing my search around the room, I walked to find a picture of his mom and dad on the mantle of the fire place. They looked so peaceful.. How sweet of Seth to have this picture, he does't seem like the family kinda man. 

I walked around checking out the room, and I found a two doors. They were located on either side of the fireplace. Being a noisy, I opened the first one. 

My eyes and mouth dropped.. Oh my god, why does he have such a big closet?! It was huge, this could fit my clothes and many more I could get! Okay, I need to get out of here! 

I walked out and continued to the other one. But I got side tracked and saw a mac computer. It was on a luxury table.. Hmm, does he watch any bad videos.