Beware of the football team....

©   All rights reserved 

Chapter 1

"Leona, get up!" a voice woke me up.. "You got to get ready for your flight for Greece.."

The person pulled off my covers, a cold breeze went on my skin. I slowly opened my eyes. Mom. 

"Go away," I whined. Pulling the cover over my body again. 

My mom breathed in deeply.  "You have 15 mins to get up. We have to leave at 11," She said with the last word with that closing the door. 

I slowly moaned.. I did not want to go to greece. Especially far away from my friends and family. 

College, in greece….?

Probably a persons dream. Well not mine. I could care less where I went.

But no, my parents say its a tradition for me to go greece. 

I looked at my nightstand, my clock said 7 o'clock.

"Thanks Mom for waking me up so early," I said to my self. 

I got up and walked to my bathroom. I turned on the light…

WOAH, my hair. It's crazy, it just looks like i just had sex. 

"I JUST HAD SEX AND IT FELT SO GOOD, felt so good…" I singed loud. 

AH, what would the human race do without The Lonely Island. They make my day with their songs. 

I walked out of the bathroom and looked in my dresser. It was empty, crap. All my stuff is in my bags to Greece. I walked madly out of my bathroom stomping my feet loudly. I pulled my door open.

"MOM!" I screamed, "I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO WEAR!" 

The house was silent. 

"Your clothes are on your bed," A voice came from downstairs. Mom. 

I walked to my bed and made sure they were there. I found my favorite jeans and a cute top from american eagle. 

"THANKS MOM!" I yelled. 

I got dressed and I looked at myself in the mirror. I look good. What was i thinking? I'm 17 and going to college. Why you ask so young? Cause its a family tradition. I Curse the person who made this stupid tradition. 

I went on Facebook, and looked at shit. Pointless crap… 

"Leona, we have to leave." I heard my mom say. I looked at the clock. 9 o'clock.

I breathed out deeply, "Fine!" 

I said goodbye to my wonderful house, and my computer. I WILL MISS YOU!