Beware of the Football team.... Chapter 8

Chapter 8

As the crowd was cheering, I stood there dumbfounded. I'm missing something important? Why were people calling him 'ROYAL' he's a normal teenager. 

I felt someone grab my shoulder to face them, and it was Heaven. 

"Why aren't you cheering for Seth," She yelled/asked and looked suprized for me not cheering. 

"Why should I.." I yelled/asked in a tone that sounded annoyed.

"Don't you feel something for him, like you feel a pull towards him," She looked at me with a pleaded look on her face.

"Am I suppose to feel a pull towards him," I asked. "Cause so far, the most thing I feel that is a pull is pulling him into the trash can.." 

She laughed, then her face went into a stern expression. "Oh my god, Don't really do that you don't' know what would happen to everyone.." 

What the hell, Why is everyone so scared for me to make him mad. It's not like he's gonna hurt anyone, he may beat up a couple of people but he's not gonna kill them.

"Chill, I wouldn't even be able to move him. He like weighs like 500 pounds." I laughed and she looked relieved.

"Good," She was gonna keep on talking but she was intrupped by a big boom.

The stadium started playing 'All I do is win' and the cheerleaders came out doing stupid stunts and then the football players came out. 

My eyes were locked on Seth… and this girl went up to Seth and kissed him on the lips. I felt kinda disappointed but I really didn't care. 

I looked at Heaven and she was looking at me. SHe was like studying me or something.

All the sudden her eyes went wide, "HEY LOOK THERE! YOUR BROTHERS!" She yelled jumping up and down.

I scanned the field and saw Shadow and Xander by the cheerleaders. That did not suprized me at all, they usually have more around them. But Seth was the one with girls around him, he must really be the leader. 

After a few a minutes the cheerleaders made their way to there spots and the football players started doing their warmups. 

"BOOOOOOOO!" The whole stadium starting yelling. Well it wasn't yelling, people were all yelling 'boo'. 

I looked at Heaven, and gave her the 'WTF' look. She pointed at the field. I looked and saw the other team walking onto the field. These people are so harsh.

I'm gonna wait after the people stop yelling and scream, 'GO OTHER TEAM!'… Really loud.