Chapter 5. What to do What to do

Chapter 5

So here I am in Mr. Grays's office... again. Honestly this is getting a little repetitive; this is the fourth time this month I've been here because I've lost my temper. That's a new record. Man, I have major anger issues. Maybe I should have had Lee sign me up for those anger management classes last August. Uh oh here comes Mr. Grays, and a paramedic.

"You are in so much trouble this time Black!" said Mr. Grays.

"It's not the first time, or the last. If I'm counting right it's actually the 57th time this year that I've done something unbelievably bad." I said His face turned so red right after that sentence, I almost laughed out loud. "Well, you look like a big tomato. Too bad I'm not one for fruit."

"I do not look like a tomato! And a tomato is a vegetable you idiot!" he said "You are expelled! You will also pay Josh Peterson's medical bills! You snapped his collar bone, fractured the radius bone in his arm, and broke 8 of his fingers! So as you can imagine they are pretty high." He yelled at me. But his mistake was calling me an idiot. Everyone who actually read the last chapter knows what will happen next.

"Did you just call me an idiot?" I say. Uh oh, my fists are clenching.

"Yes, are you stupid?" Oh he is going to get it; he is going to get it. I swear. That was the fastest take-down I have ever done, or seen for that matter.

It started with me clenching my fists so hard; I ripped right through the appulstry in this once comfy chair. He yelled at me for it then over the intercom, yelled to the whole school that I had finally been expelled. That's when he yelled in my face, and I delivered a clean snap kick right to his left abdomen. He crumpled like aluminum can. Then I gave an upper cut to his nose breaking it and pouring blood everywhere.

While he lay unconscious on the floor, the paramedic was trying to get out the window but I got to him first. I smacked his head against the wall and threw him out the window. Ouch that had to hurt. I should probably get out of here; someone would have heard the paramedic land. He fell onto the blacktop. I immediately rush out the door.

I am about to go out the door when I say, "Oh crap I have to get Lee!" He is in Mr. Whitakers History class right now, and that is like half way across the school. I take off through the school, I have to hurry someone will see the office soon. Or worse, Mr. Grays will wake up. Ah, there is the classroom!

I burst in the door, and everyone screams. "Lee! Come on we have to get out of here!" I yell and we both run out of the school.

"What is going on?" he yells at me. "I heard Mr. Grays over the intercom. What did you do? i'm sorry, what did you do this time?"

"I kind of beat up a paramedic, the principal, and Josh!" I reply.

"Dude!" says Lee, "I thought you were going to be good for the rest of the year!"

"I said for today, and they were asking for it! Josh dumped his Mountain Dew on me, Mr. Grays called me stupid and an idiot, and the paramedic was screaming trying to get away while I was beating up the principal."

"So what did you do to them?" he asks sounding nervous as if he didn't really want to know.

"Well, I kicked Gray's in the abdomen, and then broke his nose. I smashed the paramedic's head against the wall, and then threw him out the window. Then Josh I kicked in the jaw and threw him out the window." I say, now out of breath.

"Dang dude, I knew I should have signed you up for anger management." He says in exasperation.

"I know right?" I say. "Well we should get home. We need to get out of town, they know where to find me."