Falcon Feathers (Chapter 15)

Hey wonderful people! Guess what? It's finals week and I'm posting again already! Lucky you. So per usual read, comment, vote, subscribe, and tell your friends! Thank you all for the support even with my long time between posting; I have the best fans. So without further rambling on my part Falcon Feathers Chapter 15 is a go!

****************************************************************************************

Chapter 15

Dark Shadows

Derek's POV

I got out of bed and marked the date on my calendar that I hung  on a branch beside my bed. Saturday September tenth, today marked my second month of school. As I got dressed I thought about how interesting things had gotten. Despite the fact that I was still in school, I was enjoying life. I hopped down off of the ledge where my bed rested. I crouched to absorb the shock. I stretched my arms above my head before I opened my door and stepped into the hallway. I yawned as I walked down the hallway. When I got to the steps, I saw my friends already sitting at thier table. I slid down the railing and hurried to the kitchen to get breakfast. I filled my plate with food from the hot bar that we had recently gotten installed with bacon, eggs, toast and an apple. I took my seat at the table.

"'Morning everybody!" I said.

"Hey" Will said through a mouth full of toast.

"Eww" Angel said.

"You know you love it" Will replied. She rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Well we don't have any classes today since it's Saturday, so what do guys want to do?" I asked.

"Lets go to the lake!" Angel said.

"That sounds good to me, any objections?" I asked. There were none.

"Looks like we're going to the lake" Joelle said.

"Do we need to bring anything?" Nala asked.

"Nope, they have a little shop down by the lake for the students. They have everything there" said Lance.

Once we finished eating, we all got up from the table and took our plates to the kitchen. We got to the door and began heading down the front steps.

"Race ya!" said Will as he sprinted across the lawn stretching out his wings.

"Oh no you don't!" I said and ran after him extending my own.

"Hey no cheating!" Nala said as she took off into the air using my shoulder as a spring board. Before I caught my balance an orange and a black blur passed by me and into the woods.

"Bye" said Joelle as she waved riding Pandora's back while keeping pace with Angel and Dante.

"Unule?" I called as I jumped into the air.

"Yes?" she said as she floated beside me.

"Cloak me" I said and she glowed silver for a moment before the speed cloak appeared on me.

"Time to win this!" I said and shot through the forest.

**********************

Lance's POV

We started running after everyone else. 

"Moses!" I called when we got to the tree line, "Can I talk to you?"

"Sure" He said. By now everyone was already well into the forest.

"Do they know?" I asked.

"Know what?" Moses replied nervously.