Chapter 8

With Halt and Will:

"So, how do you want to do this?" Asked Shadows nonchalantly. Halt and Will had an arrow ready to fire.

"Really? I guess if this is how you want to play then we'll let's go." Shadows said running his hand along his sword. Will took the first shot, it sailed through the air but Shadows cut in half.

"Next." He said looking at Halt, he fired and Shadows just stepped to the side.

"Do you have anything besides bow and arrows?" Shadows asked.

With Erica:

She was running fast, I have to help, I can't let him kill Halt or Will she thought as she ran. She stopped and listened, she heard a lot of movement Comedian form up head, she ran. She pulled out a dagger and once she came into the clearing she through it at Shadows. He just grabbed the blade out of thin air and through it at Halt, he was able to dogged it but it a tree.

Shadows ignored Erica and Halt and turned to Will, "You must be Will, I do have to say it is a pleasure to finally meet you. Your father and I where very.......close." he said. While he was talking to Will, Erica snuck up behind Shadows and put her sword to his throat.

"Nicely played, but can you kill me?" Said Shadows turning to her. Her hands were shaking as she held the sword.

"You still can't kill me can you..." He said pushing her sword away. He picked her up by the neck and threw her, he pulled out two daggers; they went fly one towards Will and the other towards Halt. Halt was able to dogg it but it did nip his shoulder, Will how ever was not so lucky it priced Will's shoulder. He fell of Tug and tried getting to his feet but Shadows kicked him in his head hard. Halt tried to go help Will but his cloak was pined to a tree, Shadows lookws at Halt.

"Now its your move, your highness." He said before disappearing.
Halt sat there clutching his shoulder, Erica stood up and picked up her sword.

"We should get back, the dagger he used on you had a little bit of poison on it; and Will's shoulder is also wounds. " Erica said.

A/N yes I know short but I'm have a little writer's block.