Q&A

Welcome you all I am your host PurpleHaze and I will be asking the main characters questions! First lets start off with Paris!

Welcome Paris how are you today?

Paris: I am great just taking life one step at a time.

PH:So are you ready to answer some questions today from the readers?

Paris:Absolutely let's get started.

PH:How did you feel when you got shot?

Paris: To be completely honest I was mad as hell with you-

Ph:With me?? Why?

Paris: Because I felt like I should have shot Lesley like the f*ck why did I have to almost die? I was honestly just mad but I got to talk to my grand-mom so that was a positive out of the situation.

PH: Ooook, well continuing on. deedee012701 asked "Paris since you and Leah staying together will y'all start a family?"

Paris: Yes we are starting a family I am pregnant right now and I can't wait to give birth.

PH: Can we know the sex of the baby?

Paris: Yessss it is a girl.

PH: Yay ok one last question. How do you feel about Lesley?

Paris: Fuck that bitch I hope she's getting raped in jail.

PH: Well then... Thank you Paris it was a pleasure having you I will hit you up later girl!

Paris: You too thank you for having me byeeee.

PH: Next up is Leah!

Leah: Hi everybody..*leah waves*

PH: Ok lets get to it. A reader ask "Leah can I join in on the bedroom fun with you and Paris?"

Leah: lmfao ummm sure, Paris would be down for it after having the baby of course she has talked about a threesome with another girl and we're freaks so why not. As long as she doesn't get attached and knows that it is a one night with both of us.

PH: Wow, it just got hot in hereee. "Leah can I join you and Paris relationship?"

Leah: Nooooo sorry love .

PH: Okay one last question Leah, how do you feel about Paris mom not accepting you guys relationship early on?

Leah: I mean I knew her mother wouldn't accept us right away, but I know that she loves her daughter and wants her daughter to be happy so I know she would eventually come around but I understood why she didn't accept us.

PH: You understood.. but how did you feel?

Leah: It hurt me because my girl was hurting that her mom wouldn't accept her relationship.

PH: Well I'm glad everyone is one big happy family now! Thank you for coming Leah make sure to send me baby pictures once the little girl is born! 

Leah: Will do thank you for having me!

PH: We only have time for one last guest *rolls eyes* everyone please welcome Lesley

Lesley: Hi.

PH: Hows prison bitch?

Lesley: Great..

PH: So you were jealous of Paris.. Why?

Lesley: She had everything I wanted.

PH: Do you care that you hurt Paris physically and mentally?

Lesley: Nope.

PH: Do you have anything to say to the readers before we go?

Lesley: I don't give a fuck what y'all think that bitch had what was coming to her.

Paris: What did that bitch say?

PH: Wait Paris go back to your dressing room you're pregnant.

Paris: Fuck that I'm about to beat her ass.

Paris runs up to Lesley and-

*Camera goes black*

~

Well that was interesting..... Thank you guys! Paris and Leah will be featured in Resisting Temptation so stay tuned!!

-P.H