Chapter 4: Admitting It

"Hey sexy baby, there's no need to worry cause when you call on me I'll come." -Aaliyah

Paris~

When I woke up the next morning I felt refreshed, I hopped out of bed náked and feeling wonderful. It was Friday so that meant after today I could spend the weekend with Leah maybe, but I want to take her out tonight.

I took a shower, put on my clothes, and sprayed on pure seduction perfume. I wore heels today and my hair was in a bun. I cooked breakfast and wrote Leah a note and put it in the bed next to her. I kissed her on the cheek and headed out, am I starting to catch feelings?

**

I walked into Journalism class and sat next to my girls.

"Hey guys!" I smiled and they looked at me. "What now?" I groaned.

"Someone is making you happy and I don't think it's Ronnie." Lesley said, I smiled.

"I'm just loving life right now guys." Tamar grabbed my phone and I tried to get it back but her and Lesley wanted to play games. I let them go through my phone because I had nothing to hide Leah and I haven't text each other ever.

This reminds me to change my passcode in the future though.

**
By the time the end of the day came around I was a little tired but excited to take Leah out, I made reservations at the Cheesecake Factory because my mom told me it was her favorite one day when she was just blabbing about random things.

"Hey baby, you going to the rink tonight with us?" Ronnie asked as he embraced me and put his hands on my waist. I chuckled nervously.

"Can't, I have homework. Sorry baby." He nodded and kissed me, I let out a sigh as I got into my Range and drove off.

When I got to Leah's I took off my heels at the door and took my hair out of a bun. I walked into the kitchen to see Leah with only a big avengers t-shirt on and her glasses with her hair in a bun. She had her laptop set up and was flipping through papers.

"You stayed home today?" I asked

"Yeah I didn't feel like going into the office today so I just worked from home." Leah smiled ,

"You're a workaholic." I said.

"Well I do have bills to pay, and I want to retire at a young age and still have money coming into my bank account." She said and I smiled because it was true.

"Well you have an hour and a half to finish up here then we're going out so hurry up."

"But I-" I interrupted her

"No butts just get your aśs ready." I went into my room and started to get dressed.

**

We both dressed casual for dinner and I couldn't wait to go eat.

"Give me the keys I want to drive tonight." She looked at me like I lost my mind.

"Nuhuh not my baby." She said while holding her keys to her chest tightly. I gave her the death glare that always works on everybody and she handed them over.

"Plus if I do crash it I'll pay for it." I winked at her and she got this nervous look, I let the top down to her Bentley and sped out of the drive way.

Once we were in the city everything was beautiful at night. "Alright folks we going to slow it down tonight and give you guys a little soul." The radio announcer said. Jhene Aiko - Spotless Mind started to play.

"Oh my god this is my song!" Leah said, she started dancing in her seat. I took her hair out of the bun it was in because she always kept her beautiful hair up and it looked sexy while down on her face.

"Stand up and let your hair flow through the wind." I said.

"No I couldn't possibly do that what if we get pulled over?" She asked.

"Take a risk this is your song so feel it, stand up while I drive don't worry I'm here and you'll be okay." After looking at me hesitantly she stood up and started to sing and dance as the wind flowed through her hair, I slowed down since we weren't on the freeway and so the wind wouldn't hit her hard but she could sing.

Change is inevitable
Why hold on to what you have to let go of?
Like, did I really break your heart?
Was it all my fault?
If you don't knock it off
You know like I know where this was headed

I'm a wanderer
I'm a wanderer, baby
I'm a wanderer
I'm a wanderer

Flying kite was nice
Turquoise trees and ocean breezes
Loving you was nice
But it's a new day, a new season
I've been sad inside
And he could see it, picked up your pieces
We are just alive
And alright, alright, alright

He's a wanderer
He's a wanderer, baby
He's a wanderer
He's a wanderer

I started as a love song,
24 years in the making
Moving from place to places
Never really settled down
Without a place to call home
I got so used to the changes
Moving from stranger to strangest
You should face it
I am crazy

She sat back down when the song was almost over.

"That was so fun." She smiled and I smiled back at her. We pulled up at the Cheesecake Factory and she squealed and basically ran inside. We were at the Cheesecake Factory attached to Lenox so while we waited to be seated I was going to take her and buy her something. Once we got into the Cheesecake Factory I gave the lady my number and everything and she told me it was a 20 minute wait I grabbed Leah's hand and we started to walk around Lenox.

I saw the crystal store Swarovski and dragged her in.

"Hi, how may we help you today?" The employee asked

"We're just going to look around right quick but we're buying." She nodded her head and walked away.

"Paris what are we doing in here?" Leah whispered.

"I'm buying you something duh." I said in a duh tone. I saw this beautiful crystal necklace with diamonds going all the way around and I knew that was the one for her.

"I'd like this one." I said to the employee.

"Woah woah Paris that thing is expensive!" Leah panicked

"I know right!" I cheered as we walked over to the registor.

"I can't let you buy me that."

"Watch me." Her cheeks turned red because she was getting angry and frustrated but I just smirked at her. She's so séxy when she's mad.

"Excuse me ma'am I'd like the same necklace to purchase also do bring us 2 in total." I looked at her dumb founded and tried to stop her but she swiped her card first. The lady handed her her necklace as I swiped my card.

As I was turning around I felt something cold and heavy going around my neck and then heard a clicking sound.

"It looks beautiful on you." Leah said, I turned her around and put the same necklace on her.

"So now that we have these we'll never be too far apart." After finishing up shopping our table was ready I ordered something light and so did Leah after eating in silence I finally broke it.

"We need to talk."

"Ooo I hate those words." She laughed and I did too.

"I think we shouldn't move forward as anything more than friends and that means no séx nothing like that at all just friends." She was quiet for a minute then nodded.

"Yeah that'll be cool I guess." She smiled and we both argued over who should pay for the ticket.

---

Next chapter is going to get a little heated since this one was slightly dull. Guys this story will be a short story I've decided on that already because I don't want to drag the story. There won't be a Sequel or Spin-off but you will see Paris and Leah in future stories I can promise you that. :)

Comment

MOREE VOTESS

-P.H