Chapter 15: The truth is what I want

"The truth will set you free.." -Unknown

Leah~

I was waiting on Paris to speak, she was stuck though and I was getting angrier by the second.

"Where the fúck is he?" I asked with a deadly tone.

"I don't know.." She said while slightly breaking down crying.

"Paris I'm going to ask you one more time where the fúck is he?" I yelled at her this time.

"I told you Leah I don't know, after he raped and beat me the other night I left and packed up my apartment this morning. I'm staying at the four seasons right now." I got up grabbed my stuff and yanked Paris out of her seat, she hurridely grabbed her stuff and followed me.

"We're going to the police station then I'm going to find this bastard and kill him myself." We went to the station and filed a police report, we were able to get a restraining order, hopefully that'll be enough to keep him away but I'm going too keep Paris safe and if I ever see the bastard I'm shooting him.

I drove Paris by the hotel to get her things and then started driving to my house. Once we got there Paris hopped in the shower.

I was walking by the bathroom and heard the water running and crying. I crept in and shut the door behind me. I took off my clothes and slid in the shower with her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into my chest. She wiped her eyes.

"Leah I don't know if I'm ready to have sex." She said while sniffling.

"I wasn't going to try anything Paris I just want to hold you and kiss you." We stayed in the shower until the water turned cold. I helped her out and wrapped a towel around her small body. I wrapped a towel around me then we headed to my bedroom that over looked the city.

We both lotioned then got under the cover náked. Paris started to tell me everything that happened with David and I just listened. Once she was finished she had talked herself to sleep. I pulled her into my arms then fell asleep.

Paris~

It has been the most two amazing weeks of my life with Leah she makes me feel safe and at home. We aren't always serious most of the time we're goofing around. I smelled food and hopped out of bed.

I brushed my teeth then made my way to the kitchen. I snuck up behind Leah and wrapped my hands around her waist.

"I put it down so good last night I got you cooking breakfast this morning." She started laughing and turned around and bit my lip.

I let go and started eating fruit out of the fruit bowl.

"Baby what time is the dinner with your mom tonight?" She asked.

"Like seven I think, why?" She turned around from the stove and took the fruit bowl from me.

"Cause I am going to be a little late. I have that big important meeting tonight baby, but I'll be there." I poked my lip out at her. "Don't worry baby I'll be there." She kissed my lips then when she turned around I smacked her ass. "Ouch Paris!"

"You know you love it." I winked at her.

**
I arrived at my moms house and started preparing Friday nights dinner. We were having such a great time in the kitchen as a family. Everyone came to my moms house for Friday night dinner even all of my friends.

The door bell rang "Paris hunny go get the door please." I walked over to the door and opened it, standing there was a beautiful girl that I have never seen before.

"Hi, may I help you?" I asked.

"Hi, I'm looking for Leah." I looked at her confused.

"May I ask who you are?" She smiled at me with her pearly white teeth.

"I'm Nicky, Leah's girlfriend."

David~

I took a swig of vodka out of my water bottle. I looked at Lesley this girl I've been messing with for the past two months, we were both in my car. She bit her lip and looked at me seductively.

"Want me to go down on you daddy?" She asked, I nodded my head. She went down and unzipped my pants. She took me into her mouth and I started to moan.

I put my hand on top of her head as she did her job. Lesley gave the best head known to man. After a while she took off her pants and her panties and got on top of me.

She started to ride my díck.

"Dàmn daddy, you're so bíg." She moaned and bit her lip. I started groaning and I smacked her aśs I grabbed both of aśs cheeks made her speed up.

"Fúck Lesley." I groaned out. She moved faster and faster and before I knew it i came. I leaned her back against the steering wheel and started fúcking her. The car was rocking and the windows were starting to fog.

"Fúck daddy!" She came and then I came for the second time. She tried to kiss me but I stopped her. I threw her off of me.

I have to go get Paris back man.

~~~

I lied they'll be more than two more chapters probably. Sorry for the wait *lil Wayne voice.*

Comment, you guys know I live reading your comments

Don't forget to vote my loves.

This story just gets deeper and crazier sheesh.

-P.H