Chapter 16: Playing the fool.

"Love~ it cannot be defined no matter how hard you try to define it. Love shouldn't hurt, but in our generation it does. -P.H"

Paris~

For a couple of seconds I looked shocked and dumbfounded. I quickly gathered myself together and knew what I was going to do, Leah arrives in 15 minutes and I cannot wait to see her.

"Oh! You're Leah's girlfriend? Girl I knew nothing about you. Leah's just been hiding you, come on in and get comfortable baby girl." I smiled at her as she walked through the threshold.

"I can't believe Leah hasn't said anything about me. I've been looking for her she just up and left for a couple of weeks." I hugged her from the side and pouted

"Sheesh, a couple of weeks? It must hurt you that she's been ignoring you. Well girl just wait about 15 minutes and she should be here. Have a seat on the couch and let me know if you need anything." She smiled at my and I walked towards Tamar who was in the kitchen.

"Who's the broad?" She asked.

"Leah's girlfriend." I responded, her eyes almost popped out of the sockets.

"Her what! Oh hell no, Leah is about to get in when she comes." I smiled and shook my head. "I know that look, you're up to your old ways. Leah isn't going to get her aśs handed to her?"

"Oh no she will, I'm just not going to go off this time." I winked at my best friend as she shook her head while eating a piece of chicken. I looked at her hips and stomach.

"You're getting thicker." I said honestly. She smiled and twirled.

"Really bítch am I?" Tamar is petite she went back to her normals size even after having my god-daughter. So with her getting bigger only meant one thing, this hóe is pregnant.

"Yes, hey when Leah gets here walk her over to me and our.. Guest." I winked at Tamar and walked away as she was shaking her head smiling.

**

For the past hour Nicky has been telling me all about Leah, with details and all. I was just going along with it and smiling and laughing, I couldn't wait to here Leah's explanation for this.

The door bell rung and my Tamar opened it. Leah was walking in saying hey to everyone and once she saw Nicky and I the smile that she once had on her face faded away.

"Hey Leah, I've been talking to your girlfriend Nicky." I said sarcastically. She looked mad.

"Bitch what are you doing here?" She said aloud.

"Hey is that anyone to talk to your girl friend?" I said

"Cut it out Paris, she's not my girlfriend she's a fùcking stalker I have a restraining order on her." I looked at Nicky.

"So the night we had séx Leah doesn't mean anything to you?" Nicky asked.

"Noooo it didn't." Leah said slowly

"Wait you had séx with this hóe?" I asked and Leah frowned at me.

"That's besides the point Paris." I rolled my eyes.

"Like hell it is! You slept with this whóre when you were suppose to be here with me, but nooo you just had to move away."

"Oh it was your mothers idea that I give you space to live your life single for a few years! If I didn't she wouldn't have ever accepted our relationship." Leah's eyes widened.

I turned and looked at my mom.

"You're the reason she left?!" I screamed.

"I thought you loving a woman was just a phase darling you know I want you with David. The only reason I invited Leah over for thanksgiving was because I thought you were over her and your little phase." She said and I rolled my eyes. "You know I just want the best for you baby, and being with David is the best for you."

Tamar plopped down on the couch and placed her hand her forehead.

"This is tewww much!" She said. I wanted to laugh so bad but this was serious moment.

It was dead silent throughout the house. The silence broke when we heard someone barging through the door it was a drunken David with flowers in his hand. He came over to me.

"Babyyy.. I missed you so much and I want to make things right. Hey everyone ! I have an announcement to make to Paris." He said while giggling, he was drenched in sweat he dug into his pocket and dropped down to his knees. He pulled out a ring box and opened it.

"Paris... Will you please forgive all that I have done to you and marry me baby. "

~~~~~

I haven't updated in forever and I am terribly sorry my loves a lot has happened but I appreciate all of you guys support so much I promise I WILL finish this books regular updates will start back very soon. I love you guys so much ❤️.

COMMENT I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS

AND

DONT FORGET TO VOTE

-P.H