Chapter 13: The ugly Truth

"Sometimes I cry.." Tupac Shakur

Paris~

To say I was shocked was an understatement, I stood there and stared at her. She didn't say anything and my voice was stuck for a minute.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Your mom invited me over." I looked at her neck and saw the diamond necklace I bought her resting on her neck.

"Why would she do that?" I asked.

"Paris who's at the door?" My mom said while coming up to the door, "Oh Leah come in! You're just in time dinner is ready." She pulled Leah past me and I shut the door.

Dinner was going well besides the fact that Leah was across from me. She was laughing the night away.

"Paris are you okay baby?" David asked me, Leah looked at me and I nodded my head yes.

"Just tired honey." I said, he pecked me on my lips and I smiled. I looked across the table to see Leahs eyes glued on us.

"Okay everybody rest up before we start dancing." My mom clapped, she loved the little dance session we did in the living room on Thanksgiving.

30 minutes later everyone was dancing to old school songs having a good time, I was moving my butt on David to the Cupid shuffle. By the time that song was over everyone was laughing. Another song came from the radio and I really thought the lord was playing with my emotions. Jhene aiko -Spotless Mind started to play the same song that Leah and I listened to when we were in the car and I had her stand up.

Change is inevitable
Why hold on to what you have to let go of?
Like, did I really break your heart?
Was it all my fault?
If you don't knock it off
You know like I know where this was headed

Leah~

I was sitting down til the Jhene Aiko song came on, Atlanta came up to me and pulled me off the couch to dance we were standing in the middle of the floor.

"I'm a bit rusty." I said truthfully.

"Just dance boo." She put her hands on my hips and I let the music take over my body.

I'm a wanderer
I'm a wanderer, baby
I'm a wanderer
I'm a wanderer

Flying kite was nice
Turquoise trees and ocean breezes
Loving you was nice
But it's a new day, a new season
I've been sad inside
And he could see it, picked up your pieces
We are just alive
And alright, alright, alright

He's a wanderer
He's a wanderer, baby
He's a wanderer
He's a wanderer

I started as a love song,
24 years in the making
Moving from place to places
Never really settled down
Without a place to call home
I got so used to the changes
Moving from stranger to strangest
You should face it
I am crazy

I'm a wanderer
I'm a wanderer, baby
I'm a wanderer
I'm a wanderers

Everyone clapped when the song was over.

"You're a natural." Atlanta smiled at me and I smiled back.

An hour later everyone was helping clean up. I walked to the kitchen and saw Paris washing dishes, I walked over to her and started to help. She dropped a dish in the sink.

"I don't need any help! Can you please just leave and go back to where ever you came from." I picked the dish up.

"I'm back for good, I have a penthouse in Buckhead and I based my business back here." She rolled her eyes, "I thought we could talk, I woke up to a letter and my house key, not to you." She sighed and looked at me with her arms folded.

"You had already made your mind up to leave me, if I stayed it wouldn't have made a difference I was a happy free spirit before you came back." She said.

"I know you have a void though, you feel like something's missing while you're being that free spirit. I know because I feel the same way." She looked in my eyes for a few seconds without saying anything.

"I'm leaving." She whispered, I watched her walk out of the kitchen and leave me alone yet again.

Paris~

By the time I got home I was exhausted mentally and physically. I took a shower and hopped in the bed while David got in the shower before I knew it I dosed off.

I woke up to loud trap music playing, I checked the time 3:16am I sighed and walked out to the living room to see David.

"Baby what are you doing?" He didn't say anything I walked up more to him and then looked down at the table as he looked up at me with deadly eyes.

"Baby what is that?" He stood up and backhanded me, I fell to the ground holding my face and whimpered. I looked back up at him.

"You always asking fúcking questions Paris." He punched me in my face and it hurt like hell, I felt blood dripping from my nose and my vision was going in and out. I started crawling back towards the bedroom fast to get away from him. He grabbed my by hands and drug me to the guest room kicking and screaming, I was fighting him with everything I had.

A loud BOOM and screams were the last things heard throughout my apartment.

~~~~

Oh lord Paris what have you gotten yourself into?! Leahs return is already shaking Paris up. Don't forget that Leah hasnt told her the full story about why she left.

- Team Leah

Or

-Team David?

I love reading your comments and I'm going to try to reply to every comment so go and comment and don't forget to vote my loves. Until next time <3

-P.H