Chapter 1: Little girl

Paris ~

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. The food smelled so good and my stomach started to growl. I had on a pink bra with a white see through tank top and pink shorts on. I put my long black hair in a messy bun and walked down stairs.

Leah's body was turned towards the stove, she was making pancakes and sausage by the looks of things. She had fruit chopped up and put into a bowl, enough for two.

"Uh, Goodmorning.." She didn't turn around she kept cooking and swaying her hips to "Can't raise a man" by K. Michelle. I started chuckling at her singing. She turned around and stopped with a shocked look on her face.

"You look like shít." She said seriously.

"Excuse me?" I asked while looking at this bítch like she was crazy.

"You look like shít." She said nonchalantly while putting a grape in her mouth. I rolled my eyes at her. " Don't roll your eyes little girl, they'll get stuck." I stepped back with a what the fúck look on my face this girl was really pushing it.

"Little girl? First off I'm not a little girl I'm far from it." She laughed while finishing up with breakfast. She made my plate and then picked her food up and starting walking to the guest room. She stopped and turned around.

"Like I said little girl don't roll your eyes they might get stuck.I'm 23 and a grown wóman unlike you. " She shrugged her shoulders and smirked and proceeded to her room.

I rolled my eyes again and started eating the pancakes. "I can't stand this bítch." I said aloud.

"Watch your mouth!" She yelled, I sighed I can't wait until she leaves.

***
"Baby why can't you go all the way with me?" Ronnie asked me. We were chilling on his bed smoking weed and he asked me the same question he's been asking me for months.

"I'm not ready Ronnie, plus I'm already stressed because of my moms stupid ass friend apparently she's staying at our house for a little while." My mom told me what happened with Leah, apparently her house was broken into and my mom wanted her to stay with us.

"Is she sexy." I punched him in his arm.

"Don't ever ask me no shít like that period." I laid back and started drifting off to sleep in Ronnie's arms.

***
By the time I got home it was late, I walked into our mansion to see Leah sitting on our couch looking pissed.

"Where the hell have you been?" She asked me, I stomped my foot and groaned.

"Over my boyfriends house, now can you move I have school in the morning!" She didn't move and I sighed because I was tired and not in the mood for this shít. "Why can't you go stay with someone? Don't you have a boyfriend?" I asked

"First don't ever use that fúcking tone with me again lil girl and second since you want to be nosey I actually do he's out of town but comes back tomorrow and that's when I'll be leaving." I looked at her with pure dislike in my eyes.

"I can't stand you." I growled

"The feeling is mutual." She said back and it took me by shock. She checked in her back pocket and front pockets and was looking for something. "Give me your phone I have to call mine to find it so I can go to bed." I gave her my phone and she called herself and found her phone in the couch cushion. She gave me back my phone.

"Ronnie text you something, I don't want to repeat it." She looked at me weird and like she was scared to say something.

"What's up with the face?" I asked. She looked into my eyes.

"Are you fúcking?" She asked, my mouth dropped open and I looked at the message Ronnie sent me, I put my hand on top of my head.

"Not that it's any of your concern but no I am not fúcking although he wants me too and maybe I have to too keep him." I felt a little sad and I guess it showed on my face because she motioned for me to follow her to the couch.

"Tell me about how you're feeling? I mean I know we don't get along but your my friends daughter plus I have a weak spot for when people get sad." I ended up telling her everything about me and Ronnie, I told her some stuff I haven't even told my best friends. We laughed about some things and I cried about others, she even told me some things about her boyfriend and gave me great advice.

"I have school in the morning, I have to go to sleep." I yawned, she nodded and gave me a hug goodnight we both went to our rooms at the same time.

"Night Paris." She said

"Goodnight Leah." I took a shower then hit the sheets after that.

--

Things are going to begin warming up next chapter and I can't wait :)

-P.H