Chapter 12: Past, Present, And Future

"Everything that glitters isn't gold.." -unknown

4 years later..

Paris~

"Happy thanksgiving!" My 3 year old god daughter screamed while waking me up. I sat up on my elbows as my long wavy black hair with ombré tips rested on my hips.

"Happy Thanksgiving my princess. Where's your mommy?" I asked

"In the kitchen cooking, and Daddy went to the store to get more food." I nodded and hopped out of bed, I picked her up and took her to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and washed my face then put her down. I kissed her cheek and walked out as she followed me.

"Tamar!" I yelled while walking to the kitchen.

"Really bítch really?" I laughed as I sat next to her in the dining room. She picked her daughter up and placed her on her lap.

"Thanks for letting me crash here last night I could not make it home, I've been so busy with school and work I've been exhausted so I partied a little too hard." She laughed then smacked her lips.

"You know your ugly self is always welcome in my home Conner should be back soon, where are you and David spending Thanksgiving?" I sighed

" I don't really know either his parents house or mine," I said while eating a french fry. I looked at the time. "Oh my gosh it's 12:00pm! I really need to get home." I kissed her on the cheek then my god daughter and headed out.

Once I got home David was already there.

"Hello my beautiful boyfriend." I sat in his lap and kissed his lips.

"Hey, where have you been?" He asked, I poked my lip out.

"I got way to drunk last night so I crashed at Conners and Tamar's, they were both laughing at me while I was drunk." He laughed and kissed me again.

"I need a bath, are we going to your parents house today?" His parents adore me I met them the first year we were dating.

"My delightful parents went to California they wanted to try something different this year. " He said

"I guess it's my parents then, beware though this year my mother is going all out." I stuck my tongue out and he bit it.

"Ouch but no it's bath time, come on!" I guided him in our apartment to the shower.. We didn't just take a bath though.

**

"Paris!!!" Atlanta my best friend of two years screamed. She was here before I was.

"Happy thanksgiving!" I said while holding up a bottle of wine. "Move aside and let's get this party started." I ran into my parents house to find Tommy, once I found him I jumped on him and hugged him.

"Little brother!" I squealed, you've gotten so big.

"Hey sis, I'm only 11 I'm not 16 yet." I smiled and bit my lip which is a habit of mine now. I went to the kitchen and helped my mom cook with Atlanta and that ended in a little flour fight so we both got kicked out of the kitchen and we were now setting the table.

"You're such a free spirit Paris, but there's just something I can't figure out about you." I laughed and threw a napkin at her.

"That's because there's nothing to figure out hóe, I'm just doing me and living free!" I started laughing.

"That was so corny." Atlanta said while moving the forks around. The doorbell rung throughout the house.

"I got it guys!" I yelled throughout the house. I smiled while heading to the door. I opened it and yelled
"Happy Thanksgiving!" My smile instantly dropped when I saw who it was.

"Hey Paris." Leah said.

~~~

Well this is going to be an awkward and awful thanks giving, a lot has happened in three years! stay tuned new chapter coming soon, secrets are about to come out from here on.

-What do you think about Paris&David?

-Will Leah's return change the free spirit that Paris has become?

-What do you think will happen next?

Leave your thoughts in the comments below ;)

-P.H