Chapter 18: The love of my life.

Leah~

"So you sure about that sis?" Zaria asked

"I am 100% positive Zaria, Paris is the one I want to be with forever" she nodded and smiled at me.

"Alright bitch let's do this then."

We walked into icebox and I was greeted by my longtime friend Azur.

"Azur!" I ran over and hugged him.

"Paris! Hi beautiful." Azur and I go way back to elementary school days i met this nigga on the play ground, he put sand in my hair and I put a bug in his pants. We've been friends ever since.

Zaria coughed, "You holding onto my best friend too long I'm the jealous type." Azur laughed and pulled her into a hug.

"So what can I get for you today baby girl?"

"Well I'm sort of proposing to my girlfriend tonight and I want a ring that will represent her and how much I love her." He looked at me shocked

"Girlfriend? Oooook I didn't know you batted for the other team babe." He walked towards the glass case in the center of the room."These are our 'eye catchers' as we like to call them. I pointed towards the ring in the center"

"That one is beautiful Azur, it'll be perfect for her." He took it out of the case and let me exam it.

"That one is 30,000 it's one of kind and one of the most expensive rings in our store."

"Okay this is the one I'll take it. Thank you so much Azur!" He took the ring and went to go bag it up. I looked at Zaria, she was staring at this beautiful oval necklace. "You want it?" I asked

"Yeah but girl you know I can't afford that right now." She walked off, I paid for the ring and we started off towards my car.

*BING*

I looked down at my phone seeing a text from Paris.

My baby 😍👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: What is my sexy ass girlfriend doing?

Me: just got done with work. What's my fine ass girlfriend doing

My baby 😍👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: With my mom, baby I think my aśs is getting fat ;)

Me: Baby I been noticed that 😛. Hey we going out tonight dress up

My baby 😍👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: okay baby. Text me when you're home. Love you my queen 😘

Me: I love you more 😘

"Okay so the reservations are set for STK. I got everything together for you." I clapped excited asf

"I'm so nervous bestfriend." I said while driving towards her house.

"Don't be everything will be fine. Calll me right after tho!" I nodded and pulled into her drive way.

"Hey turn around."

"Why-"

"Just do it."

She turned around and I placed the necklace she wanted in the store around her neck.

"For being the most amazing best friend in the world."

"Oh my god Leah !" I saw tears form in her eyes as she jumped over and hugged me.

"You didn't-"

" I wanted to , you deserve it Z now get in the house I have a big night ahead of me."
She smiled and hopped out of my car.

"Good luck noodlehead!" I laughed and drove off.

~

I was sitting at the dinner table waiting on Paris. I had a car to pick her up because if we rode together I would just propose to her right then.

Paris walked in looking gorgeous, she wore a silky red dress that hugged her curves. The straps were spaghetti straps and her back was out, she wore her hair curly and a red lip to match.

My mouth literally dropped to the floor as a stood up.

"Baby you look good as fúck." I twirled her around, she smiled and pecked my lips.

"You look even better." She laughed while wiping her red lipstick off of my lips.

Anthony Hamilton's - Point of it all played in the back ground and I signaled for the waiters and other people to leave the room.

"Baby I can't wait any longer." I stood up from the table and grabbed her hand. "I love you more than words can even describe and I don't know what I would do without you in my life. You are my everything Paris. Life has no meaning if you aren't in it. I want us to have kids and raise a family together but there's one step I need for us to take first." I pulled the ring out of my pocket and opened the box

"Paris will you.."

"Hey Paris?" Before I could comprehend what was going on I saw Leslie raise a gun and send fire two shots at Paris. I couldn't even react fast enough to jump in front of her.

Two men came and tackled Leslie to the ground.

"No no baby! Stay with me Paris stay awake."

"I love you Leah.."

Yeahhhhh so somehow this part got deleted so here's a little short one.

-P.H