Epilouge Part 2

I have so many amazing readers! I received a bunch of book covers and I loved them all and I couldn't choose but it was one cover in particular that just stood out to me and was fantastic ! The winner of the book cover contest is @LyrikC

Her cover was everything I was looking for! Ms.Lyrik you will receive 2 chapters of my new book Resisting Temptation which I will be publishing ! Also you will be featured in my new book, so please inbox me.

New cover to the side thank you all for entering !

Paris ~

Davis is Dead...

I couldn't believe it, well actually I could. I knew once my dad found out the things he's done that he wouldn't live. I was invited to his funeral but I will not be going.

As of lately I've been super sick and not able to go anywhere but I'm pretty sure I know why I am sick. Leah and I decided we wanted a child so we did in-vitro fertilization. My aśs is most likely pregnant right now.

"Baby do you need anything, the food is almost ready." Leah asked me.

"No I don't need anything but I do feel like shít." I told her, just as she was about to respond Tamar's pregnant ass skipped into the room.

"Biiiitttchhhhh.. Lil biiittttchhh."
She sang

"What hóe?" I asked her.

"How is your pregnant aśs doing?" She asked.

"Terrible.." I said as I placed my face into my soft pillow.

"I'll give you two a minute." Leah said.Once she left out the room Tamar started talking.

"I'm so happy! We both have amazing lives I'm pregnant you're pregnant and we're both in great relationships." I started laughing at her.

"Yeah, I never expected my life to be like this though. I never thought I'd be like this."

"Be like what?" She asked while sitting down on the bed.

"Happy..."  I smiled.She grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"I want you to know something.. I'll always be here for you. No matter what happens you will always be my best friend and sister. I'm blessed to have you in my life."I sat up and hugged her.

"I'm blessed to have you too." She smiled at me and I got out of bed.

"Come on I'm hungry!" We both skipped our fat aśses to the kitchen to have dinner.

~~

Lesley~

I now regret what I did to Paris, I mean my life just wasn't great and I wanted to have hers hell I still do. Now I'm going to try to get my life back together and try to get out of jail. I want to move on with my life now and be happy. 

As I was walking out the bathroom two girls blocked the door way.

"The fück do y'all want?" I asked

"Get nàked now." The blonde girl said.

"What? No." They both attacked me and ripped my clothes off.. I can't believe this is happening to me.

Paris~

After eating a delicious meal made by my incredible wife we all headed over to my parents house to  just relax plus half of my family was already over there.

We all started dancing and laughing, Tamar and Zaria were gossiping as usual they are both freaking hilarious. Zaria told me I stole her best friend and at first she was going to whoop my aśs but then she decided against it. 

"Babe I love you." Leah said she put her hands around my waist and pulled me close.

"I love you too." I said as I kissed her. 

"Ok everyone lets play dance dance revolution!" My mom squealed.

"Hell no!" Zaria said and Tamar took the game out of her hand. My dad came up behind her and kissed her and told her not tonight. I laughed at all of these crazy individuals that I love.

"You know this may sound twisted but I'm glad my house got broken into. Because if those idiots wouldn't have never tried to rob me I would have never had to spend the night at your house." Leah said,I laughed.

"I'm glad that I called you while I was drunk, that was the first night we fùcked." We both burst out laughing."You loved it too, my tongue game was A1 for a beginner." She blushed and I kissed her cheek.

I looked around and I could honestly say I was happy, I wish that I could have this moment for life.I never would have thought, that I would be married too and in love with My Moms Friend.

~

I've been really bad with updates and stuff guys! I know I am terrible and I'm sorry I have let you guys down so much but on Resisting Temptation I promise to do way better! I love you guys thank you for sticking with me and I am so thankful for all of you, you guys have kept me laughing and you guys are just amazing! Make sure you guys go and add Resisting Temptation to your libraries the first chapter should be up soon loves !

-P.H