Chapter 11: Something New

Leah~

I stared into her hurt eyes and couldn't believe I was doing this.

"Why are you leaving?" She asked, her voice sounded shaky and her eyes were watery.

"It's for the best, I don't want you to miss out on life being with me, you're only 18." I sighed as I told her why I had to leave.

"I hate you." She said

"You don't mean that." I said while dropping the pillows to my couch into a box.

"Yes I do, I hate you Leah. You come and steal my heart then just leave like its nothing. I'm just going to leave first." She started walked towards the door but I couldn't let her leave.

As soon as she opened the door I shut it. She wouldn't face me, her back was towards me and she let out a deep sigh. She tried to open it again and I shut it. She tried it once more and I shut it again.

"Just let me go!" She said getting frustrated.

"No!" I yelled back at her. So there we were both standing at my door. I moved her hair out of the way and started kissing her neck.

She let out soft moans. I pulled her dress as I started creating hickeys on her neck.

"Stop." she said softly but I kept at it because her body was saying something different.

"Come upstairs with me." I whispered in her ear. She nodded and I guided her to my bedroom.

I laid her down on the bed and started to kiss on her, I took off her skin tight dress and started to plant tiny kisses on her body.

Tonight was the first night Paris and I made love.

Paris~

The next morning I woke up with nothing on, I can't believe I let Leah get me out of my pànties and avoiding the situation at hand. I carefully snuck out of bed not to wake her.

I put all of my clothes back on and found a pen and paper, I wrote down all of my feelings and placed the note in the bed beside her with the house key she face me, I guess this really is goodbye.

I kissed her on the lips and left out knowing that I'll never be returning here again.

After crying my eyes out while driving I arrived home and went straight to my room and locked myself in there. I just lost the love of my life nothing could be worst than this..

2 weeks later..

"I'm tired of your sad aśs staying in this room she's gone if it's meant to be her ugly aśs will come back now get your stupid aśs up!" Tamar yelled at me.

It was Saturday and all I wanted to do was stay in my room and watch Netflix and eat kettle corn.

"Tamar why won't you let me just stay home! I'm still healing." I said.

"What kind of friend would I be if I let you stay in here and become fat and depressed. Not on my watch chicka. If you aren't up and dressed in 45 minutes I'm coming back and throwing water on you hóe."

Tamar left out and I sighed, that bítch was serious about throwing water on me so I got up and took a shower.

Two hours later we were both at a party taking shots and having fun. I was drunk texting the héll out of Leah and hoping she replied. I was walking and texting when I bumped into something hard and spilled my drink.

"I'm so sorry! Oh my god I wasn't looking." I grabbed napkins and started cleaning off his shirt. I looked up and my eyes met with the most gorgeous hazel eyes and he smiled to show his pearly whites.

"Thank you ma for cleaning off my shirt. You can let go now." I let go of his shirt.

"My bad, sorry." I whispered

"My names David, you?" He asked, I smiled for the first time in a while.

"Paris, nice to meet you David." I said as I shook his hand.

~~~

This chapter is boring but it's a filler, next chapter I'm speeding the time up everything will take place 4 years later from this.. As for the sequel I'm debating :)

-P.H