Chapter 27 // Men makeup

Zayad's POV

I push through the swarm of men attempting to hide my face so no one tries to recognize me. The amount of unknown faces I had to meet and greet has gotten me more angrier then before.

Men would just come up to me and start talking nonstop about my father and his business. I get that you are very interested of the topic about the company's main status but last time I checked, this is a wedding. Not a meeting.

The most awkward moment was when I caught her fathers eyes on me. I cringed at the thought of him still mentioning something between me and her. His brown eyes were very distracting as I was trying to look on my phone. Who's eyes did she even get? Her mother has brown eyes as well, and her brother also. But suddenly BOOM, a pair of electric green eyes. I start to think how it would feel like to swim in them as if they were the reflection of nature.

A hand is on my shoulder by the time I almost get to start caring about her. Pffftt.

"Zayad! How are you beta? Is your father doing well? I've heard great things, but never have gotten the time to talk to him," the stranger starts rambling and my head hurts because of his annoying squeaky voice. "I'm good and I'll tell him that you wanted to see him," I said for the 20th time today.

As I wiggle out of his grasp I decide to get some fresh air from all bad breaths that were stinking up the hall. I look around the bathroom area and see that the men's bathroom is right next to the women's.

There's a sticker on the men's door that says, "NO SMOKING". Smirking, I peel it off and toss it in the trash. Well now I can smoke.

Pushing through the doors I immediately take out my lighter and small box. There's no one in here so this leaves me here all to myself. Great.

It's been years since if smoked. I'm starting all over again. I don't have my meds with me and this is the only way I can calm my nerves. As I lean against the wall I start thinking about the bedroom incident. Why am I still thinking about her? It's only been like 3 days. I need to get over myself. There's plenty fish in the sea.

Electric green eyes flash at me along with those swollen pink lips.

*FLASH BACK*

I walk into the half empty house struggling to take my shoes off but after tripping multiple times I get annoyed and just walk in with shoes. It's not like Zains mom is in here anyways or she would taken my shoe off me beat me with it.

Girls are still around the place running around trying to put their makeup on or what not. The bride already left and they probably still haven't checked the time.

I grab a snack from the kitchen and remember that Zains mom told me to get his phone because the dumb ass forgot it while he was trying to put men makeup on. I was on the ground laughing while he was putting rosy "men" blush on that his older brother insisted on for him to wear.

As I walk up the stairs I hear giggling coming from his room and a delicate voice whispering to some one else in the room. I didn't want to just barge in so I waited a few seconds until I just went in straight away not even looking up. When my head shot up at the small purse that fell on the ground I gulped and then looked at the other girl.

It was Humaira. I couldn't believe It. She was here. Her eyes were wide open and I noticed her little hands shaking. She looked away but I didn't. My eyes was locked on her, with full attention. At this point I wish I had some mind link or something because the tension and awkwardness of just standing there was weird. Why is she even here? Especially in Zains room.

"Uhh, umm, wha-, who?, I-I mean we could explain," the girl with the green dress says. "Why're you two here," I say in a loud deep voice with so much anger and venom laced in my voice.

I tried to look into those eyes I desperately needed to see to calm my senses but she wouldn't look up.
"Um we were just looking for the bathroom but I guess we're in the wrong room haha," Humaira awkwardly laughs.

I raise an eye brow and then roll my eyes at the horrible lie. "Mhm yeah well, you can go now," I obnoxiously point to the door and she finally looks up. "S-sorry," was all I heard before the door slams shut. I start to find possibilities on why she would "coincidently" be in Zains room and my memory takes 6 steps to the Starbucks meet up.

We were both joking around about pranking Zain and Az. I remember clearly and a smile almost tugs on my lips and I frown quickly.

She was planning on doing something funny to her best friend. I think it was a prank call or something? My eyes widen and I think I remember her saying something about a tape recorder or camera.

I walk to the night stand and frantically look for Zains iPhone.
After I find the white object I walk out of his house and erase everything that just happened a few minutes ago.

*END FLASH BACK*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Welp that's all for today kids! I know it was super short but I didn't really feel like typing too much. My thumbs hurt. Please make sure to comment, vote, and share!

This weeks chapter goal is......

25 votes! Don't worry it's not that hard. Just donate that one tap and you just helped out an author 😊

Also here are the nominees for the ship names.....

1. Zumaira

2. Aain

3. Jess

THERE ARE HINTS FROM THIS CHAPTER TO ALL MY PREVIOUS CHAPTERS MAKE SURE TO READ CAREfullyyyy

Question of chapter -

"If you were only aloud to do one prank in your WHOLE life, what prank would you do?"