Chapter 16 // Is it WORTH it?

Mystery persons POV

She walks out and heads for his car. The amount of anger that is inside me right now just makes me want to punch a brick wall.

How dare she. I'm going to make every single day of your life hell Humaira. You just watch.

The black car drives off and I follow behind. My plan is going great so far. That idiot fell right into my trap. Ha.

She actually thinks people care about her? They only care about her worth. Not her.

I can and I will get Zayad back. He's mine. He will always be mine.

Humaira's going to tell Zayad and he's probably going to freak out or even better. Humaira's going to do the complete opposite and make this much easier for me.

She's so innocent it makes me want to puke.

I've been watching her falling to my plan, slowly and gradually.

I notice they place they decided to go to. A restaurant. Really? How stupid.

He should have taken her to a cemetery. That's where she'll be soon.

They both get out of the car and I see Zayad looking at her with a worried look plastered in his face. Humaira doesn't even notice. She's just looking down and not making eye contact.

Rolling my eyes, I put my hood on and follow behind them.

LolololololololololololololololololoL
Humaira you bouta get your ass beatin. HAHAHAHAHA

Comment, vote, and share!
Love you 😘