Chapter 21 // 1% happiness

Humaira's POV

"You dumb hoe! Now you come! What the hell took you so long!?!? And where have you been all these years!?! I'm gonna beat yours and Az's ass up till you guys have no ass! Who am I kidding! You have no ass to beat up!!" Tess screams at me.

I'm just standing there shocked that's she's actually here.

Oh. Me. God

Tess is here.

She is at my house.

What.

She finally stops her bantering and pulls me inside the house. The smell of something amazing catches my attention. Is that what I think it is?

Pizza! YAAAAAASSSSSSS!! I mentally do cartwheels in my head. At least I get a treat for going through so much today. Its hard to count how many times I've even cried.

"Pizza?! Where is it?!?" I scan the area for my beloved. The house smells like heaven just rained upon my house.

"The same old Humaira. You haven't changed a bit. I knew if I brought your favorite type of pizza your nose will be more pleased to see me then you."

We burst out laughing and I pull her in for a tight hug.

She still has the sarcasm and has changed dramatically. The girl looks like a model. Even Kim Kardashian couldn't look more better then her.

Her height makes me look like a pesky ant just waiting to get squashed.

"Soooooooo......pizza?" We both knew the answer to that.

Tess and I both sprinted to the kitchen as fast as me trying to run in gym back in high school. I was already tired when I reached the boxes of pizza that were waiting to be eaten.

There were six boxes. My eyes scanned the beauty surrounding the presence that lay upon me.

I open one of the boxes and the most amazing aroma hits my nose and I fell like devouring the whole box. It does seem like I'm getting a bit too crazy but you can NEVER go Wrong with pizza.

There were mushrooms, black olives, jalapeños, along with some shredded Parmesan. My favorite.

I run up to Tess and give her a big hug. After squeezing the life out of her so I could take the first bite I notice a small hint of a worrying look at the corner of my eye.

Does she know? Mom probably told her everything. I hope she doesn't. There's already enough people that I've troubled with my stupidity.

The amazing hot cheese touched my tong and I took a bite. I bet there was sauce all over my face right now, but in all honesty. I just don't give a damn.

Looking over at Tess she looks at me with amusement and starts laughing.

"You know, I was hoping you'd kinda get away from the pizza problem just a liiitttlllee bit (she gestures with her fingers) but I've still left the same old hag that hasn't gotten over Pizza Kapoor," she says.

"And I thought when we would get older and wiser you would stop judging me about my boo," I shot back.

"Well it's not my fault your having an intimate time with your "boo" right in front of me. How disgusting!"

I stick out my toung and take a big bite from the pizza right before I started kissing the food and getting the sauce all over my lips.

She sticks out her toung, grabs the biggest slice and takes an even more bigger bite.