Chapter 20 // Hateful success

Mystery persons POV

Yes! My plan is going just as I have panned. Humaira is slowly and easily falling to my trap.

I laugh manically as I drive my way home. She actually thinks that she'll get Zayad? Ha! Not a chance. I will get him before she even gets a chance to speak to him. You just watch Humaira. Just watch.

I pull up in my drive way and just as I was about to get out, I get a phone call.

"Mam we'll need the money some time in the matter of these 3 months." The deep voice echoes through my phone.

"Yeah yeah, you'll get the money after the job is done. Tell that to your phony little boss."

"Mam you do know the consequences if you don't pay the money on time, right?"

"Oh shut the crap! I made a promise to your boss and do you really think I would break it? You do know what you have to do, right?" This guy is getting on my nerves.

"Yes Mam but can I as-."
I stopped him before he could ask.

"No you can not ask why I'm doing this. Now shutup and hangup." He left the phone and I turned mines off.

God, now these idiots have to ruin my day. I've told them several times what they have to do but it's still not sticking to their stupid little heads.

I stomp my way home and make my way inside. The whole house is a mess. There are pieces of scrap paper scattered everywhere.

I decide not to clean up and head towards my room. Today is a day to celebrate. And I'm going to celebrate my victory so much that I'm going to forget that hag Humaira.

She makes me want to hit her with a car. Wait. Should I do that? Hit her with a car. I smile mischievously.

But then I'll get caught. Nahhh ill do something else. Hitting her with my car will leave just a big fat dent.

The door to my room swings open and I look around. There's pictures and papers everywhere. On the Walls, floor, and ceiling.

I've been planning this whole thing. There are pictures on my cork board. Zayad looks so handsome on my night stand.

I sigh and smile at him. God I want to do so many things to him. But why dosn't he ever notice me! Ughh!

After all, I'm doing all this only for him. If he only knew.

Checking the time, I run downstairs and into my kitchen. There was some food stashed in here somewhere.

I barley stay here. This house is only for hiding purposes. So if I can't pay the gang then they can't find me. I told my parents this is a house for college students and they believed me!

I grabbed the closest thing I could reach and Found a box that I bought yesterday.

Cake! To celebrate my victory for separating Humaira and Zayad.

Licking the frosting, I grabbed a knife and cut a piece. On the top of the cake it read,

          CONGRATULATIONS!
You have succeeded in life!

I laugh at how smart I am. People should really look up to me. I mean, I am sooo smart, and beautiful, and caring. Who wouldn't want me!?! Zayad surely would want me. We look perfect together.

I take a bite of the cake and start day dreaming about me and Zayad. How would our kids look like? If I gave birth to a boy, would it look like him?

If only he would notice me. And I'm going to make him notice me. He. Is.

Mine.