Chapter 7 // Who you? Sharukh khan.

*That's Zayad and zain

Humaira's POV

My gaze was lowered. I didn't want to see Zayad staring at me, which I already knew he was doing. This guy needs my moms world famous lectures and then he'll understand why you shouldn't mess with Humaira Kapoor.

I suddenly heard a women talking. I didn't even notice her and there was a man sitting next to her. "She's beautiful just like Zayad described. Mashallah," she says.

Okay. That was awkward. What did she say about Zayad? Does he talk about me? My face started to heat up and eventually my cheeks were red.

My mom finally spoke up. "What is your name beta?" (Means son and daughter) she asks him.

"My names Zayad, Zayad khan,". At the corner of my eye I could see him shifting in his seat. Why are they here anyway? And why the hell am I forced to sit here? I'm going to drop a bomb of questions to my parents when they leave.

"Ya Allah! Your last name is khan! Like sharukh khan!! He's my most favorite actor!" My mom screams.
He shouldn't have said his last name. Oh lord have mercy on me.

Zayad had a shocked expression on his face because he soooo wasn't expecting that. I smirked. You don't know how crazy my mother is with hindi movies. She LOVES them.

The lady and the man that I'm guessing is Zayad's parents were laughing. Zayad's dad spoke up, "may I ask you something beta?" He looks up at me. I nod.

"Do you accept my sons hand in marriage?"

My mind just exploded and it felt like I was getting hit in the head a thousand times with a pan. Did he just ask me if I accept his sons hand in marriage! Why? When? How? They were all looking at me waiting for my response. So I gave them a response that will get me away from here as quick as possible.

"I-uh um, can you give me a week?" I said to the parents. "Of course beta. However long you want, but make sure to tell us if it's a yes or no, okay?"

I nod and then look at Zayad. He was looking at me like I was a ghost or something trying to figure me out. For a moment, our eyes locked, but I immediately looked away and started whispering astaghfurilla 3 times.

They finally got up and my parents got up along with them. Then it hit me. Where was my brother? This is a family matter!! I'm gonna beat the organs out of him. He was supposed to be here so I could tease him about him getting a wife and all.

My parents were saying good bye to them and sending them out the door. I went from the living room to the kitchen and I bumped into someone.
The twerp was standing in front of me holding a camera and smirking.

"I got the whole video!" He says waving his phone around."What video?," I asked him feeling scared of what this idiot might have done.

"The video in which you looked like you were about to get murdered in the living room while your future hubby was staring at you like food!" He screams. Eshan was then on the floor dying of laughter while holding his stomach.

Yes, his name is Eshan. He's that annoying little brother that my parents seem to LOVE, while I do the opposite of loving him.

"Eshan, your sister is about to get married. You should spend more time with her instead of laughing on the ground," my mom says looking at Eshan who was whipping the tears away from his face.

"Mom! What are you talking about? I still haven't given my answer yet and your already agreeing with this." I cross my arms.

My parents get on my nerves. I know they care about me and stuff, which I love about them, but this is about MY LIFE that will include ME living with a man, and that won't really go well for me. They can't just come to a conclusion.

"I know, I know, I'm just for sure your going to say a yes, I mean come on! His last name is khan!! Like sharukh khan!!" She starts squealing like a fan girl. I roll my eyes.

"Plus, he's hot." She then try's winking with her left eye and it fails miserably.

"Ok, eww." I run upstairs to scream on the phone with Az and tell her if she knew anything about this.

******

"You pickle head! You knew about this and you didn't even bother to tell me!" I screamed out. Me and Az were having an argument on why she couldn't tell me that someone was waiting for me to take my hand for his son.

"And why would I tell you?" She asked me obviously trying to piss me off.

"Because this includes my life decisions with a guy that doesn't even like pizza."

"He will like pizza if your in his life," she says over the phone. I swear I could tell she was smirking.

"Yeah, like that will happen." I roll my eyes. Why are we even talking about him liking pizza or not?

-zee next day-

My phone was screaming under my pillow. I got a text message saying,

Bae 💕 - get up. Did you forget? Ur future hubby's coming to pick you up.

Me - and yours too 😉

Bae 💕 - I haven't given him my answer yet. I told him I'll answer him in about a week. Same like you.

Me - ugghhh. I don't want to go!!!

Bae 💕- me neither but if we don't go, we'll get another 2 hour lectures from the moms 😒

Me - Fine, give me 30 min

Bae 💕 - okay

I got up and went to the bathroom following my everyday morning routine which includes, whudu, prayer, food, picking outfit, food, makeup, food, and packing my bag for college.

I got a text when I was heading out if my room saying,

Zayad - hi, I'm outside of your house

He's here. Oh Allah. Let's hope nothing awkward happens. I go downstairs and wear my white converse. I head out the door and notice a familiar black car. Zayad was sitting in the passenger seat while zain was in the drivers seat. I walked up to the car and open the door.

Az was sitting in the car giving me a death glare. "Your so slow, how long did it take you to walk up to the car," she whispers.

She obviously still has a problem with being alone with men. I have the same problem but only if I don't know the guy and if he's a pervert. And these guys don't really show pervertness, but I don't know about Zayad. That text still gives me shivers.

Zain starts diving to the college. It's a 2 hour drive. I know, I know. 2 hours! Well only because it is one of the best colleges ever!!

Az and I knew. This is going to be a a long drive.