Chapter 11: Asim Tushara Faolan

Before we knew it, we were on the move once again. It was funny because I loved trains all of my life and now I'm being on one, and I can't help but hope that this ride be over.

Sighing to myself, I glanced at the two additions to our group. Harry seemed comfortable but he was still hesitant about a lot of things. Layla seemed to be quite excited, much to Dezmin's dismay.

A few hours into it, a boy came up to us, panting and wheezing with his hands on his knees. "Thank god." he said. "I thought I'd never find you guys!"

I turned and my eyes met with familiar turquoise ones. I burst out into a huge grin. "Toby!" I exclaimed and pulled him into a hug. He returned it with a smile. "Nice to see you again, Rou!"

"Hey, Toby!" Layla called, ruffling the boy's hair.

Toby laughed. "Yeah, nice to see you too, Layla, Dezmin, and some guy I seem to have seen before but have no idea about the name."

Harry laughed. "I'm Harry. Where you've seen me before, I have no idea."

Toby shrugged and turned to Dezmin. "Anyway," he said. "I met up with Liam and Hunter by the way."

Dezmin's eyes widened." You gave them my message?"

Toby nodded. "Liam seemed a bit hesitant and Hunter was surprised but they complied nonetheless."

"That reminds me," I spoke up. "How are they doing?"

A smirk spread across Toby's face but he didn't say anything.

Dezmin narrowed his glance at Toby. "What?"

Toby laughed. "Well, the two of them seem to be getting along quite well now." he said, wiggling his eyebrows. "And they have a new friend."

"A new friend?"

He nodded. "Yup. His name's Jesse and he seems to be quite a nice person."

Dezmin raised his eyebrow at him. "Why do I get the feeling that you've done something?"

Toby pouted. "What? I only gave him my mark so it'll be easier to find the three of them!"

"Ah." Layla said, a smirk playing on her lips. "Quite an ordeal you've made for yourself, eh?"

Toby rolled his eyes. "Sure. Make whatever you want of me."

Layla and I both burst of laughing. He was a funny guy without fail. "But," I interjected. "What's the mark you keep talking about?"

Layla snickered and Dezmin's cheek tinted pink and he gave a nervous chuckle.

"What?" Harry asked, dumbfounded.

Toby grinned and leaned up to me. He was dangerously close and suddenly, Dezmin grabbed the back of his collar and pulled him back.

"Yeah, how about no?" Dezmin retorted towards the smirking brunette and started tickling him.

"Aw, come on, big bro!" Toby laughed and clutched his stomach in laughter. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry!" he breathed as Dezmin finally let go of him.

Toby stuck his tongue out at Dezmin and ran behind me. "If you wanna hurt me, you gotta go through your mate, first!" he said with his tongue out.

Dezmin's eyes widened and everyone else caught on to what Toby had just said. Even Toby covered his mouth as he mumbled in shame, "I wasn't supposed to say that, was it?"

I looked wide eyed and mouth agape at Dezmin who was biting his lip. His gaze set on mine and I looked at him, confused.

"I'm your what?" I asked.