Liar

Danielle's P.O.V.

"Ummm.....That was you asking me, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, it kinda was." He replied, a blush creeping up his cheeks.

"I....Ummm.......I......I have to think about it." uggghhh, why did I just say that... I just- ugghhh...

"Ok just let me know."

"K."

Jake's P.O.V.

At least it wasn't a no. Yep, just think of the positives..

"Meeting!" I heard Amarah yell.

At the meeting

"So, anything new to report?" She asked.

We exchanged glances before I spoke up.

"I'm gonna go get supplies. We're low on food."

"You aren't leaving us." Danielle argued sternly.

"I'll be fine. All I need to do is run into the store, grab food, put it in a car, and come back."

"We'll be killed if you go." She protested, yet again.

"You guys know how to kill, and you'll starve if I don't go."

"Please don't." She begged.

"Fine, I won't..." I finished off.

Jake's P.O.V.

I went up to Amarah to see what she thought.

"I think you should go." She anticipated my question, she always did that.

"What about Danni?" I asked.

"She'll be fine just go while she's asleep. No more questions."

I walked away taking her advice yet again.

That night

I was on the couch because it would be weird to sleep in the same room as Danni (yes, I call her Danni now.). Amarah was with Danni and I guess I could have her parents room but something about it seems weird. I ran up and heard Amarah and her talking. She would distract her when I went. I ran out the door with two knives in my hands and ran to a car, and luckily, the keys were there. I got in and pulled away towards the store.

Danielle's P.O.V.

I heard a car door slam and looked at Amarah, who had a guilty look on her face. I quickly ran to the window, praying it wasn't him. The last thing I saw of him was him stabbing a zombie on the car and driving away.

Amarah stopped me from running down stairs out the door.

"Get out of my way, I need to go after him!" I can't believe he went, I told him not to!

"Its too late now, just sit down, he's already gone."

"Why would he go? He knows we didn't wan-"

"I told him to go." She cut me off. What the...

"Why?" was all I could get out.

"He needs to go because we need to survive. You weren't listening before, and your not listening now!" Why is she yelling?

"We have food, why couldn't he just wait until the zombies leave?" Great, now I'm yelling now too.

"They aren't going to leave. Don't you understand!? We are going to have to leave soon!"

"And why is that? I just want to stay here until this is all over."

"It won't be over, EVER!"

I wiped away my one tear and thought, 'I knew everything she was telling me is true I just didn't want to tell her........'

Hehe cliff hanger!! :)

[A/N]

hi guys!! Kaitlyn and I officially are writing this TOGETHER. Kaitlyn wrote this entire one, ain't she awesome?? :) I edited and stuff. :) read, comment, vote! baiiii!