Chapter Thirty-Six

The interviewer started off by calling out the cast. Chandler wasn't called out. I start stressing and my hands start sweating.

But why am I even worried about him? I calm down and focus on the panel. The cast are hilarious.

Then the interviewer asks the actor of Rick Grimes, Andrew Lincoln, who's been through the most character development.

All of a sudden Chandler comes out and waves at everyone. Then he sits down and starts eating pudding.

The interviewer asks how old he is, has he got his permit and more questions.

The Chan get's asked if he has a girlfriend. "No." is all Chan says. "No? Really?!" the interviewer teases.

"No, I don't. But there is one girl I enjoy hanging out with." Chan practically looks right at me.

The rest of the panel is just the cast talking about the season and questions.

It was good fun, but I still can't believe Chan said that. In front of hundreds of fans and heaps of cameras.

When it ends, Chan signs stuff for fans and that goes for an hour. Sam then gets dropped off at the airport because he's going home early.

Finally, we get to go back to the motel and relax. Grayson is with Gina in the other apartment, so that leaves me with Chan.

He asks, "Did you like the panel?"
I can't bring myself to ask him so I gulp and nod.

QOTD: When's your birthday?

AOTD: Mine's April 3rd