Chapter Four

When Lila and I get to the shopping center, we grab starbucks and go into the best dress shop here. "So, who's your date?" Lila asks me while we go through the dresses.

"No one." I tell her. She gawks, nearly dropping the dress she was holding. "How can you go to Britt O'Niel's Sweet 16 with NO DATE?!" I shrug.

I walk to the back of the room where the best dresses are. I look and see a long white dress. No, too long.

I eventually get to the last rack. A short, black dress that is absolutley hideous. Lila comes over and looks at the dress. "God no." is all she says.

I sit on one of the expensive couches watching Lila shop. "I have been wondering......Why don't you ask Sam or Chandler to the date?"

My eyes and mouth widen. "No!!! Their just friends." I get up and lean on the rack. Suddenly Lila's eyes light up, looking at something behind me.

I turn and see an amazing dress. I walk over, excited. It is a shorrt, nicely cut blue dress. It looks like the sea with it's colours all winding together.

It's the colour of the sea. "I want it!" I say. The price tag says $250. I pull out the money and pay for the dress.

Apparently shoes come with it so she gives me a box. Lila got a long, light pink dress that's strapless.

"So are you going to go to the party with Chandler or Sam?" Lila pushes. "I'll think about it." Is all I say.

| Have you guys seen The Duff or Unfriended?? I saw them today and they are so freaking good! Unfriended was a little pointless cause of what happened at the end but whatevs! Hope you like this chapter |