Chapter Twelve

I glare at my phone screen for ages. How could he....Chandler said he didn't like Lila! I stand up and throw my phone as hard as I can at the wall.

It splits in two and the screen shatters. I curl up onto the bed and cry until my eyes are red, puffy and sore.

It's 3:00 when I actually finish crying. Great! School's just finished and I guess I'll be having guests over who are interested in my "broken" leg.

Then I hear heavy footsteps. Yup! My gang is freaking here. My door opens and Sam, Lila and Chandler step in.

"Hey, Jess!" Sam says. I smile lightly at him but then I glare at Lila and Chandler.

Lila comes up to me and rests her hand on my shoulder. I push her off. "How could you?!!" I grit my teeth and snarl it at her.

"What?" She asks confused. The other boys exchange glances. "You know!" I shout.

"Sluttingg it up with my best friend! You dimwitted, screwed up savage. All you do is trot around with you nose up high thinking you can do whatever you want because your parents are rich and have a money net to catch you when you fall!" I'm screaming now.

Lila gapes at me, then storms out of the room. Chandler steps up. "What's wrong with you? She care-" I stand up nose to nose with him.

"Cares? Yeah totally. The only person who she cares about is you! Why? Because hooking up with you just really mattered to her!" He goes red with anger and a look comes upon his face.

"That's what you think?! You get hit by a car, go in hospital and come out and treat us all like shitt!" I lose it.

"GET OUT! GET OUT!" Chandler walks out an slams the door. I burst out crying and collapse on my bed.

Sam comes up to me and I hug him, letting the tears fall.

| QOTD: Do you prefer your hair up or down? |

| AOTD: Up up up! I have so much hair so when I have it down if legit just gets in the way. |