Chapter Thirteen

After I broke down in front of Sam, he left me to have some alone time. Clearly we were all shocked.

I never scream or swear at people, especially not my friends! But I did, and it's probably because lately I've just been really angry.

I don't know why, but I have. After a while I grew tired and eventually fell into a heavy sleep with nightmares.

Cars and trucks hitting me was mainly it, but Chandler and Lila slipped in there somewhere . I wake up and look at the clock: 4AM.

I suddenly  reliese how hungry I am. I crawl out of bed and walk quietly into the kitchen. I grab a packet of chips and decided to watch a movie since I don't want nightmares.

Then I hear a russling outside my window. Then a big crack, bang and a thump. I gulp. Is someone trying break in?

I pause the movie and sneak over to the window. If a burgular saw me they'd be terrified of my appearance, not the fact that I might call the police.

My hair is wild, my make-up is splotchy and I wear a singlet and tracksuit pants. I lean over to the window and peer out.

I see a figure and then a light shines in my face. I suddenly recognise the person.

Chandler sits in the tree outside. I throw open the window and harshly whisper, "Are you crazy?" He looks at me with a weird expression.

"Maybe...Okay, I know you hate me but please can I come in? It's freezing out here and I'm in a tree." Chandler begs.

I open the window wider and he steps in and crashes onto the floor. "Thanks." He says quietly.

"Why are you here?" I slide the window shut and face him, crossing my arms. "I'm here to explain. To explain everything." He replys.

| What do you guys think? Comment you thoughts and remember to vote!!  💜 |