Chapter Thirty-Four

When I get to Comic Con, I'm lost of words. People are everywhere. It's cluttered and there are people dressed up as movie characters.

Chandler's family went to take him to the VIP section so Sam and I were left to wander.

I posted lots of photos of Instagram of me and Sam, we met loads of celebrities and after that, looked at choices in a food stall.

"What do you want?" Sam asks. "Hmm....How about popcorn with chocolate?" I say smirking.

I think back to when Sam and I had our first date and he convinced me that popcorn with chocolate was good. Sam laughs and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"It's nearly one o'clock. We should probably go into the auditorium. Chandler's panel is going to start soon." Sam tells me.

Of course! The panel is on at one o'clock. Chandler and The Walking Dead Season 5's cast is going to be answering a bunch if questions and stuff at a panel.

Then Gina and Grayson see us and come over. "Oh there you two are! Were about to go to the VIP section to see Chandler before the panel. Want to come?" Gray asks.

Chandler's name sends a slice of pain through my chest because of what he said this morning. No matter what I say to Chandler, his feelings for me won't change.

QOTD: Smiths or Pringles?

AOTD: PRINGLES ALL THE WAY