Chapter 85. "Wedding plans"

The next day I woke up with harry not in bed. Where did he go? He'll probably come back in, in a little bit. I looked at my ring finger, hoping it wasn't a dream. There it was on my hand....beautiful as ever.

God....I can't believe it....I'm engaged....that sounds so weird for me to say. My god, I'm gonna be....Mrs. styles. Harry and Ariana styles. Wow. I need to remind myself to go get Harry a ring.

What type of wife....would I be if I didn't get him a ring. Bloody hell.....wife sounded so weird to say. His proposal was the sweetest thing in the world. Every single time I think about each word he said...butterflies invade my stomach.

Harry then walked in the room. He had a breakfast tray in his hands. Awww. Why is he so freaking sweet? "Good morning beautiful. Here's your breakfast" he said placing the tray over my lap. I loved Harry's cooking. He was the best at cooking.

"Thank you so much" I said to him. "Anything for my soon to be wife..." he replied smiling. I blushed and grinned. "Your dimples are so cute. I swear they get deeper each time you smile" he said poking my dimples and I blushed some more.

I'm not sure why though. Maybe just because any gestures harry does to me always gets me....excited in a way. I ate my breakfast and he turned on some Spongebob. "Did you eat your food?" I asked.

"I just had a bowl of cereal" he replied. Aww. "No, Harry. Why didn't you eat a big breakfast. Here...have some of mine" I said pushing the tray closer to him. "No, babe. Enjoy your breakfast, I made it for you. And I'm fine" he answered pushing the tray back and leaning his head into my neck, placing small kisses.

"I love you" I said after awhile. "I love you too" he replied. I was done with my breakfast and he soon noticed. He got up and motioned for me to get on his back. I did so and he grabbed the tray while holding on to me.

He walked out of our room and down stairs where the gang were watching tv. "Hey you lovely couple" zayn commented to harry and I. I smiled and kissed Harry's cheek as he was still carrying me. "How does it feel to be engaged?" Sophia asked us.

"The best feeling in the world" Harry replied and i blushed. I then wondered about zayn and perri since they're enagged too. Harry walked us to the kitchen and he started taking everything off the tray to clean it. I got off his back and he frowned at my actions. I chuckled a bit and kissed him.

He hugged me and I looked over to the gang. I noticed the girls were staring at me and they motioned for me to come over. I nodded and pulled away from harry. "I'll be right back" I said and kissed his cheek. I felt his eyes on me as I walked over to the girls.

"Lets go....in the back yard" Perri said and I nodded again. We walked in the back while the guys looked at us. We went outside and closed the door.

"My god...how does it feel???? Your fucking engaged!!!" El yelled and I smiled. That reminds me.... I immediately went onto my social media's and looked up harry and I names.

There was so many headlines and thousands of people talking about Harry and I being engaged. Although I saw some very rude comments the majority of them were good. "I cant believe it. I'm so happy for them" one comment said. "Ariana is gonna make a beautiful Mrs. Styles" another one said.

Awww. They're so sweet. "Hello? Babe?" Perri asked me and I looked up. "Oh, sorry. What were you saying?" I asked putting my phone away.

"Are you excited?" She asked and I nodded smiling widely. "I can't believe it. Your gonna be Mrs. Styles" rian commented and I smiled. They all pulled me into a hug and we all jumped up and down screaming our little girly screams.