Chapter 35. "Prank war 2"

Today was the next day for pranks. I cant wait to get more $50 bucks. The gang and I were on the couch. We wouldn't start the pranking until niall, our leader, would tell us it's time. I was on harry lap and he was playing with my hair. I smiled at him and he leaned in to kiss me.

We started making out in front of the gang and they laughed. "Ok...so prank war 2, starts....no-" niall was trying to say until he got cut off by harry. "WAIT!!" Harry said as he pulled away from my lips. "What?" Liam asked. Harry looked at me. "Um....since the girls won yesterday....and they pretty much kicked our asses but...uh...I..wanna be on Ari's team" harry said. Aww. "WHAT??!!" Niall yelled. "YOU PUSSY!!" Louis yelled.

"Hey, I don't care. I wanna be with Ari. I'm a sucker for her love" Harry said. I smiled. "Ari don't fall for it, it could be a trick" Perri said. That's right....it could be. I squinted my eyes at harry. "I swear babe it's not." Harry said. I wouldn't have believed him, if he didn't say he swears. "You know what? how about we all do different teams...Wait...but there's only 9 of us. One person will have to be out for it to be even" Louis said. "Ill be out. I'm not dying from Ari's evil mind" Liam said winking at me in a friend way.

I laughed. "Ok, then the team's are Ari, Harry, el, Sophia against Louis, zayn, Perri and niall. And I'll be the referee" Liam said. "Ok cool...this could work" I said.

LATER THAT DAY

My new teammates harry, el, Sophia and I were in harry and I bedroom. "So...what should our prank be?" Harry asked playing with my hair. "Hmmmm, how about we-" sohpia said. "Wait a minute....." I said cutting her off. "Do....do you guys smell that?" I asked. "Yea....it smells....like....sweet" Harry said.

"What is that?" El asked. I opened the door and we ran out of the room into the kitchen. There I saw Perri, zayn, niall and Louis. Liam was sitting on the couch watching tv. As the referee he couldn't tell any teams what the others were planning to do and he couldn't help. Louis's team made a batch of chocolate chip cookies. Hmmmm. Why would they do that? Unless it was a prank. aha!! "Hey guys!!

We decided that we would make you guys some cookies!!" Louis said too cheerful. "Yeah we're gonna eat some too" niall said. Niall started to eat a cookie but I realized it wasn't one they just made....it look like...a chips ahoy cookie. Mmmhmmm. Nice try niall. "So you guys are welcome to have some" Perri said. "Yep, enjoy" zayn said and they walked off.

Sophia started to grab one. "NO!! Don't eat those" I said. "Wait why? Niall ate one" el said. "No he didn't, he ate a chips ahoy one, I noticed it. Trust me. I know my cookies" I said and harry chuckled. I grabbed some gloves and looked through the trash can to see what they put in the cookies. I saw an entire jalapeno pack in the trash. Those little..... I looked in the refrigerator to see if they had more cookie dough, they did.

"I have an idea" I said. I decided that we would make 4 more cookies for my team. Once they were done, I took 4 cookies from the batch that Louis's team made and I threw them away. I placed our new 4 cookies on the tray and Louis team came back out. "So, you guys enjoy the cookies?" Louis asked. "Oh, we were waiting for them to cool down" I said.

"Plus we didn't know if you guys were pranking us or not" el said sounding convincing. "Um...not with cookies" Perri said. "Your right" I said. I winked at my team and we all grabbed the cookies I placed at the very front of the tray, we all started eating them and Louis's face fell. "Wait....what the hell?" Louis asked. Liam then walked in too. "These....these aren't right....Wait...they......they were suppose to be spicy!!" Louis yelled. His team took some cookies off of the tray and stuck them whole into their mouths.

"AHHHHHHH" "WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" His team yelled. My team and I laughed. "Wait...what? How are they....not spicy......to you...guys?" Niall asked taking breaks as he tried to cool his mouth from the pepper. "Because....my team is just too smart for you" I said. "HA WE BASICALLY PRANKED YOU GUYS BY USING YOUR PRANK!!!!" I yelled laughing. My team started laughing too and so did Liam. "ARI'S TEAM WINS!!!!!!" Liam yelled. "YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!" My team yelled with me.

"What???" Perri asked drinking down some milk to soothe the burning. I felt bad doing this to her....but no one beats Ari.  "Ugh fine" zayn said. Louis's team paid mine $10 bucks each and I got $40. Yasssssss. "May the war keep going. And may the odds be ever in your favor" I said.

Taking Harry's hand and walking him to our room. "Wow, babe your so smart" harry said as he closed the door to our room. "No one beats Ari" I said smiling. Harry picked me up and and tackled me on the bed, he started kissing my neck. "Babe" I giggled. "What? I can't make love to my amazing girlfriend?" He asked starting to unsnap my bra. Ugh God harry, trust me I really do.

"I would love to.....but babe...how about as soon...Um...as....as..this...Um...prank stuff...is over" I said. It was hard for me to talk because harry kept nibbling on my neck and leaving more kisses. God that felt so good. I didn't even realized it but I moaned. "Was that a moan?" Harry asked. He kept nibbling and leaving kisses and I moaned again. God what's he doing to me. "You know, if you keep moaning, I'm not gonna stop" harry said. "Plz.....dont" I moaned again. I started taking off Harry's shirt but he stopped me.

"Ah ah ah.....your right....lets wait till the prank stuff is over" he said. Ugh. "Hey that's not fair. You got me all turned on for nothing"  I complained. "Sorry babe...guess we'll have to wait" he said winking. He kissed me one more time and cuddled with me. Ugh he knows exactly what he does to me....but I still love him.