Chapter 41. "Practice"

I recently auditioned for a few tv shows and movies. I actually got the part to a lot of them. They told me I would start in a few months though, so I still had a lot of time to just chill. Today the gang and I are going with the boys so they could practice for their tour. It's June 23rd and it's almost July. They leave on the first of July. I really don't want them to go.

It kills me thinking about it. "Okay guys, let's go" Liam said. We got into the car and drove all the way down to a concert practice center in California. Some time passed and I finally got to meet Lou tisdale and baby lux. She was probably the cutest baby I have ever seen. Lou was super nice, she did hair absolutely amazing. She told me Harry's hair was probably the hardest hair to do ever because he had so much for a boy.

He really did. But I loved it. The girls and I sat into the audience in the very back. We watched the boys mess and play around the stage. Liam and Louis were already throwing water all over each other. I loved all of their voices so much. The way zayn hits that high note in you and I. The way niall has so much fun singing girl almighty. The way Louis's voice beams when he sings no control. The way Liam sounds as he sings his solo in ready to run. And then....Harry.

His voice was absolutely amazing to me in every single song. You may think I'm only saying that because I'm his girlfriend. But I really really mean it. The boys started singing a lot of the songs they are going to sing for they're first show. "I LOVE YOU ARI!!!!!!!" Harry yelled from the stage. I laughed. "I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!" I yelled back. He winked at me.

Your probably wondering how I saw it when I'm sitting in the very back of the stadium but the camera guy had Harry's face on the big screen so I saw it. The guys got off the stage and started coming towards us but the girls and I ran pass them from our seats and ran all the way to the stage. We started singing stockholm syndrome. I was harry, Sophia was Liam, Perri was zayn, el was Louis and Lou was niall. The guys laughed at us and chanted for more.

We laughed and the guys came and joined us on stage. Baby lux started crying so Lou left to go get her while the rest of us danced around the stage singing steal my girl. " EVERYBODY WANNA STEAL MY BOYYYYY!!!" I yelled. "No one could ever steal me away from you" harry said and I kissed him.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

The gang and I went back home once we were done with the practice. We ordered pizza and pretty much ate it all and we ordered 4 boxes. Ari went into our room when the gang and I were on the couch. She must have been tired. I know niall fell asleep and el was starting to fall asleep on louis. I followed after Ari and she stuffed her face in her pillow on our bed.

I went to go sit next to her. "Baby....are you ok?" I asked. She didn't answer. I started to rub her back. "Nooooooo, stop" she said. She lifted her face and she was crying. An automatic trigger pulled in me to absolutely snap into giving her comfort. I cuddled her into my side as she cried. "Baby talk to me. What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked.

"I....I don't want you to leave" she said crying some more. Oh baby. God. "I don't want to leave either trust me it kills me inside. But I promise I will be back. And when I get back we'll be together and everything will be all right" I said. "No!" She yelled.

She got up and paced around our room."No harry you don't get it. I told you I was looking for love. You came in, sweeped me off my feet and we've been together for 7 months. I'm thankful but it hasn't even been a full year yet. And your leaving me for 9 months harry, 9 FUCKING MONTHS!!!!" She screamed at me. I rested my head in my hands. Dammit.

I tugged at the roots of my hair. "Babe I know, I know it hurts. It's killing me inside too" I said. I grabbed her hands and starred into her eyes. "I promised I will never hurt you and I know it doesn't seem like I'm doing a good job but you mean so much to me. I promise I will always be here for you. And even more then ever when I get back. You have to trust me on this. Everything will be fine Ari. I'm going to miss you. I love you" I said. I pulled her towards the bed and laid her on top of me and rubbed her back.

"You okay?" I asked her. She nodded. "I love you" she said. "I love you too" I said. I really did love her. And I couldn't wait till I came back from tour to wrap her in my arms.