Chapter 61. "Bang bang"

Today was the day I am filming my new music video for bang bang with jessie j and nicki minaj. The gang were driving me there, so this was going to be fun. Once we got to the video building, we all got out of the car and walked inside.

"Your going to do great babe" harry said. I nodded and smiled and kissed him. I'm so happy Harry's letting me take my birth control pills. I know it took a lot for him to agree. I saw nicki getting ready and jessie came over to me. "Hey Jess" I said.

"Hey beautiful, this must be the people you keep talking about" jessie said. I nodded and laughed. "Yep, this is el, Louis, Liam, Sophia, niall, Perri, zayn and my boyfriend harry" I said. They all greeted each other and it was then time for us to start the video.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I wished Ari good luck and she walked off. Ari came back out dressed in her clothes. Wow. She looked so....hot. The video started and she's doing absolutely amazing. God I swear this girl's a natural. "BANG BANG INTO THE ROOM" the girls sung.

Nicki then started rapping. "It ain't karaoke night but get the Mic cause we singing" she rapped. Oh..... I always heard this song...but this was the first time I actually really listened to the lyrics. This song was different....but who am I to judge after the guys and I song "better than words". I just....liked the fact ari was singing this song...it was....really sexy.

Once the video was done she came back up to me and I hugged her. I noticed niall staring at her. God he's being annoying. Like I love him and all and he's my brother but it's like he's trying to piss me off by staring at her and doing all of this stuff.

"Did I do good?" She asked. I nodded and kissed her. "Better than good, amazing. Your very sexy" I said winking and she laughed. The rest of the gang started congratulating her and we headed out so we could go somewhere. We decided we would go to the park and hang out for sometime.

We all got into the car and zayn was driving. Ari called shotgun and I was a little sad because I wanted her to sit with me but I didn't say anything. I sat in the back with Perri, el, Louis, Liam, niall and Sophia. Niall and Perri were talking while el, Louis, Sophia and Liam were cuddling with each other.

I was pretty bored since I didn't have Ari. I looked at her and she was talking to zayn. I decided to text her. "Hey baby, the back of your head looks amazing" I texted. I looked back at her and she looked at her phone. She looked at it for a while and she started laughing. "Thanks bae, and I would compliment you but....i cant see you lol" she texted. I chuckled.

"Well you could if you just turned around" I said. She read the message and turned around. And as she was turning I leaned up and kissed her. She giggled and blushed. "You tricked me" she said.

I chuckled. And kissed her again. We finally got to the park and all ran out of the car. Ari jumped on the swing and I laughed. Niall started pushing her. If he doesn't get his hands off of her...... I walked up to him.

"Yea, uh niall. I got this..." I said. He nodded and walked off. I started pushing Ari on the swing and she just smiled. "Ari....I love you" I said. She nodded ans smiled. "I love you too" she said.

LATER THAT DAY

The gang and I....well at least the guys and I decided we would go get some beer and drinks to celebrate Ari's first video. Once we got back, the girls were jumping on they couch singing and dancing. They didn't even see us at first and we stopped and looked at them. I just stared at Ari as I watched her have no control.

She was living in the moment and having a bunch of fun. "IM TOO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT.....TOO SEXY FOR MY P-" Ari was saying but then stopped as she turned around and saw us guys. We couldn't help but bust out laughing and the girls started laughing too.

"What are you girls doing?" Louis asked laughing. "Um...let's just say we thought you guys would...end up taking longer" Ari said smiling. I kissed her and then the guys and I went to the kitchen to put the drinks down. We then started taking out our drinks and started drinking up. The girls took us for a ride and we all rode around California. I was super drunk, I barely knew what was going on.

"Harry.....do you remember who I am?" Ari asked teasingly. I laughed. "Yup....your Ariiiiiiii!!!" I yelled and she laughed. "Um....can you.....pull over?" I asked Perri. She nodded and did so. I ran out of the car and puked on the side of the road.

"Omg harry are you ok?" Ari asked. I nodded and got back in the car. We headed home and Ari helped me to our room. She started taking off my clothes and I grinned. "Dont get too excited styles...I'm just trying to get you comfortable" she said. "Boooooo!!" I complained. She smiled.

"You know your funny when your drunk" she said. I laughed. She kissed me and laid on my chest. And before I knew it i passed out into a deep sleep.