Chapter 19. "Life of the party"

ARI'S P.O.V.

I felt better the next day. I hate Taylor so much and those other two bratty girls. "K guys were going to have a party" niall said. "Um...count me out...I'm a little sick of parties" I said. Harry looked at me and frowned remembering what happened at the party last night. "Well it's only a party with just us. And we were thinking about inviting ed and Nick" harry said. I smiled. I liked ed and Nick, they were funny. I loved how harry would look at ed when ed kept flirting with me. It was pretty funny. "It was going to be a pool party" zayn said.

"Oh cool sounds fun" I said. Later that day the girls took me with them to go look at some bikinis. I got a cute soft pink one and the girls got theirs. We went back to the house and we saw that ed and Nick were there already. "Hey ladies" Nick said. "Hey beautiful" ed said only looking at me. I thought it was funny how he tried to piss harry off even though they were best friends. Harry came up to me and snaked his arms around my waist standing behind me and he rested his head in my neck. He started to place soft kisses.

"Hey baby" he whispered. I smiled and turned around. He leaned down and kissed me. We kissed for a while forgetting we had an audience. They all giggled and cleared their throats. We pulled away and smiled at them. "Ok let's all get into our bathing suits" niall said.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

The guys and I all got dressed quickly. We were all out side by our gigantic pool. We had our shirts off and our swim trunks on. I made sure to put on some sunglasses. It was pretty hot out. The girls were taking their time. Louis and Liam continued to cook. We were having some bbq. We had 'fireball' by pitbull on. I waited and waited for Ari to show up. "You really like her don't you?" Ed asked me. I didn't like that he would flirt with her but I know he was only playing around. "You have no idea" I replied. "Yea....I could tell by the way you look at her" he said.

Everyone kept saying I gave her "this look" apparently. I don't know what they meant. I would just......look at her. Sophia, Perri and el walked out. Wait....where was Ari? El looked at me and said "brace yourself" and she winked. What? What does she mean? We heard some noise coming and we all turned.

Ari walked out.....Jesus Christ. She had a sexy soft pink bikini on. It showed the perfect amount of her breast and showed her long sexy legs. My jaw dropped. As did ed, Niall's and nick. Could she be any sexier? I started to bite my lip as she came up to me. "Hey" she said all sexy. She must of known how hot she looked. "Um...let's make sure we put on our sunscreen" niall said. I started to put some on me and managed to get some on my back too. I passed the sunscreen to Ari and watched her put it on. She smeared some on her arms and once she got to her legs she had to know I was watching because she went extremely slow all over her thighs.

God....I could watch this all day. "Um...Harry babe can u put some on my back?" She asked sweetly. "Um...yeah" I said. She was really distracting me with her sexiness. She un-tied her bikini top strings and I put some sunscreen into my hands. I rubbed my hands together so I could make it warm for her.

I started to slowly massage her back and she moaned a bit. "Mmmm" she moaned. Oh ok so I get it.....She was trying to make me hard. Well two can play at that game. Thank god the gang were doing their own thing and weren't paying attention to us. I'm going to show Ari how it's really done. I finished rubbing her back and said "hey baby....I think you missed some spots on your thighs". She smiled "oh did I?" She asked.

I nodded and got some more sun screen. She laid back on one of our beach chairs and I started to rub all over her thighs. I rubbed very close to her "woman spot" and grazed my fingers along it softly. She moaned. Ha, how does that feel? I kept going and she kept moaning. "Ok...I...Um...I...think that's enough" she said. I smiled proud of my work. The food was done and Ari sat on my lap as we ate. We waited for an hour and danced around like idiots until we got into the pool. We all stood in a line holding hands and we all jumped into the pool on the count of three.

It was pretty funny. Ari hung on to me after she came back up from out of the water. I grabbed her legs and hitched them around my waist and I planted one of my arms around her waist while my other was right below her bum and I held her tightly. I started to float us more towards the deep end of the pool and she held on to me tightly. Huh? Is.....is she sacred? "Whats wrong baby?" I asked. "Um..I...I was always sorta afraid of the deep ends" she answered.

Aww my baby. "Dont worry Ari I won't let you go" I said as I stared right into her eyes. She smiled and kissed me. I loved when she made the first move. But of course I like it when I have full control too. She kissed me passionately and slid her tongue in my mouth. I took it happily. Our lips moved in sync with each other. And I took us under water and back up.

She laughed and I laughed with her. She splashed some water into my face. I tackled her into the water again and she laughed some more. Her laugh was perfect. She was perfect. This was perfect. I hope it's going to be like this everyday. With just me, her, the gang and nothing but love and fun. I loved this girl. She was my everything.