Chapter 21. "I feel new"

ARI'S P.O.V.

I woke up feeling gross. I felt sweaty and my hair was a mess. Harry was laying down next to me lightly snoring. He looked so cute. I lightly played with his hair and he opened his eyes and looked at me. He smiled and kissed me. "Good morning" I said. "Good morning love" he replied. "Um...are you okay? How do you feel?" he asked nervously.

"Oh Harry, last night was amazing" I said blushing. "I'm glad you think so baby, you were...pretty amazing" he said and blushed slightly. I kissed him again and we both laughed. We got up, took shoewer's and got dressed because today we were going out for our massages. He went to go talk to the guys while I went to talk to the girls.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

After I got dressed I hugged Ari and kissed her cheek and she continued to get dress. God last night was amazing. The way she felt was just....wow. I went into the guys and I little man cave and sat down with them. "Hey haz" zayn said. "Hey what's up? How are you guys? You doing good?" I asked. "Woah harry, why are you in such a good mood?" Liam asked. "I um....Ari.....Um....Ari and I....we had sex" I told them.

They all stared at me in disbelief. They all ran over to me and gave me bear hugs and pats on the shoulder. "Dude!! Congratulations" Louis said. "How was it, not to be creepy or anything?" Niall asked. "Oh god...guys it was amazing. It was...better than words" i said being careful not to share too much information. They all smiled widely and laughed. "Well, ima see you lads later. Ari and I are going out for massages and then we'll be back" I said. "Ok bro, have a nice time" Liam said. I started to walk back and find Ari. I figured she was with the girls so I knocked and walked inside the girls little 'girls cave'.

ARI'S P.O.V.

After harry gave me a kiss on the cheek and left I went to go find the girls. I went into our girls cave and saw them dancing around. "Hey Ari" the girls said. I smiled brightly like an idiot. "Woah, what's with the big smile?" Sophia asked. "I HAD SEX WITH HARRY!!!!!" I yelled. They ran up to me and we all screamed. "Omg!! Ari" el said. "I'm so happy for you" Sophia said. "How was it? How do you feel? Perri asked. "Omg it felt great, it was amazing. I feel....New" I said.

They kept congratulating me and asking me questions about it until we heard a knock on the door and saw harry walk in. "Hey babe...are you ready?" He asked. He smiled at the girls and put his attention back on me. "Oh yea, let's go" I said. We said bye to the gang and got into the car. We drove to the best massage place in California. Once we walked in, a girl ,who was waiting for someone I assumed, was checking harry out. Ugh. I hugged his waist and kissed his lips.

I glared back at her and she rolled her eyes and looked away. Harry told the workers that we wanted two full massages. They took me and harry into separate rooms that way we could get changed into our towels. They asked us if we wanted to bring anything into the main massage room. I decided to bring my phone and some ear plugs. The workers told Harry and I to lay on our massage beds which we gladly obeyed. Harry had a girl and I had a guy. I didn't really feel comfortable with a girl touching my man, but i decided to let it go.

The guy I had kept winking at me from time to time. I just smiled back sweetly while I noticed harry glare at him, but he never stopped winking at me. I put my head phones in and relaxed as the guy gave me a massage. I closed my eyes and I listened to happily by one direction...And my boyfriend. The guy started rubbing me in places he probably wasn't suppose to. I didn't feel hands anymore after a few minutes. Did he leave? I pulled out a ear plug and heard talking.

"Yea....Um can she get someone else to massage her?....I just don't feel comfortable with him" harry said. What is he doing? The guy rolled his eyes at harry and walked off. "Harry" I glared at my boyfriend. "What....I didn't feel comfortable" he said and put his head back down and closed his eyes, knowing i was still glaring at him. A few minutes later an older ladies walked in and started to massage my back. I mentally praised her because her hands were magic.

Once our massages were done Harry paid and we headed back to the beach house. "You know, you had no right to do that. I was actually a little jealous that a girl was rubbing my man's back" I said. "Your man?" Harry asked smiling and winking. "Yes my man" I flirted. We listened to some music on the radio. "Dammit" harry said. "Whats wrong?" I asked.

"We need more gas that's all" he replied. We pulled up into a gas station and we both got out of the car. I went inside and bought harry a beer and Twix bar while I got me some lemonade and a kit Kat. I came back outside and as I was crossing the street, some guy almost hit me with his big truck. Harry ran over to me. "Baby are you ok?? God that asshole" he said. "Yes Harry I'm fine" I said. He gave me a quick kiss and we walked back to the gas pump. I put it in myself and harry smiled at me. I winked and we waited till the car was full.

I gave him his beer and Twix. I remember he told me Twix was his favorite candy. I always laughed at how he ate both sticks at the same time because he "didn't want the other one to get lonely" he's too funny. "Aww thanks babe, I'll pay you back" he said. "No you don't need to do that" I said. He ignored me anyway and pulled out a $10 and placed it into my purse. Ugh he's too sweet. We were about to get back into the car when some girls screamed. I went back into the car while harry took pictures with them.

I got on Twitter and posted a new tweet. "Went out for massages with harry #hariana" I tweeted. I loved the ship name people gave us. 300 people retweeted my tweet. Most people responded to me saying "cutest couple ever" while others responded saying "ew you whore" and calling me names. I rolled my eyes and ignored them. It was nice that over 50% of Harry's fans were actually nice to me and liked me.

Harry finally got back into the car. "Sorry babe" he said to me and kissed me. I smiled. "Are you hungry?" He asked. "Yea I am" I said. "Would you like to grab some pizza?" He asked. I said yes and we went to a cute little pizza place. We sat down and got our waiter. I looked up at him to tell him what drink i wanted and paused. Oh my goodness.....Is that him??????