Chapter 67. "Friends again"

ARI'S P.O.V.

The next day I was cuddling in bed with Harry. Man, I could not tell you how good it feels to know that harry and niall are best friends again and also how my foot feels so much better now. But anyway back to niall and harry. I thought they would never talk again, but nope, here we are...all best friends. "Babe..." Harry said in a weird voice. "Mmhmmm?" I asked as harry rolled my hair around his finger over and over.

"Um...don't get mad okay?" He said nervously. Oh, god. Hopefully he won't say anything that will ruin the moment. "Um.....do you have.....feelings....for niall?" He asked........way to ruin the moment...... What the hell is he talking about? I sat up and looked into his eyes. "Harry....what....what makes you think that?" I asked a little mad.

"Its just....I didn't know if you would have second thoughts..about us....since niall kissed you" he said looking away. "Harry...thats insane....you should know...that nothing or anyone could ever change the way I feel about you. Harry I love you...so much and that will never ever ever change" I said staring into his eyes.

He smiled and kissed me. "Your not mad are you?" He asked as he pulled away. I was...a little, but i decided to just say no. "Lets talk about something else" I said. He nodded. "Um...so..you love me so much...right?" He asked. Is he serious?

"Harry...do I really need to repeat myself again?" I asked a little annoyed. He chuckled. "No beautiful, it's just.....would you ever....see your self in the future with me?" He asked. "Future? What do you mean?" I asked. He hesitated. "Um....like.....us.....married?" He asked nervously.

Oh. Um....well i mean.....i think i could....maybe one day. "Oh..yea....Um....I could see us married one day" I said smiling. "You mean it?" He asked smiling widely. Oh god.. plz tell me your not about to propose. "Um...yes I mean it..." I said nervously and he laughed.

"You can calm down babe, I'm not gonna propose" he said. I calmed down and smildd. "Not now anyway...but definitely soon" he said grinning. Oh, harry. I laughed and he tackled me back down on the bed. He was on top of me holding his weight on his arms. He started kissing my neck.

"So...what about a family?" He asked. "A family?" I asked out of breath. He always takes my breath away when he's kissing my neck. "Yeah....like a son...a daughter..." he said. He stopped kissing my neck and looked at me. "Hmm....yeah that seems nice. I always wanted an older son and a younger daughter" I said smiling. He grinned. "What would their names be?" He asked curiously.

I'm surprised he didn't mind talking about this. I mean most guys would freak about their girlfriends talking to them about marriage and a family...but not harry. "Well...for a guy...Harry Jr." I said grinning. Harry laughed loudly. "Come on babe...be serious" he said poking my sides.

"I am serious" I said and he smiled again and kissed me. "Okay...for a guy...maybe....Dylan.....or Nick..." I said. "I like dyaln" he said and I nodded. "What about for a girl?" He asked. "Hmm....I...really don't know I like the name Hailey..." I answered. He smiled and started kissing my neck again.

"You know what I was thinking?" He asked. "No, what?" I replied. "Elizabeth..." he said so quietly I could barely hear him. Awww Elizabeth. I blushed. "Elizabeth? Elizabeth as in my middle name?" I asked. He nodded and smiled. "That's cute....yea...I like Elizabeth" I said. "I do too babe" he said and leaned down to kiss me.

I pushed my tongue into his mouth and he moaned. He started raising up my shirt and placed his hand on my stomach. He used his other hand to wrap my leg around his waist and he then started undoing my pants but i stopped him. "Ah ah ah" I said smiling. "Aww what?" He asked making a sad face.

I laughed. "Dont you have somewhere to be?" I asked. I looked at the time and it was 6:09pm. "My god Harry, it's almost 6:30 you need to get going" I said. Since harry and niall are friends again i decided to buy them some Lakers tickets so they can see the game together.

"Babe...you know you didn't have to do that for us right?" He asked getting up and putting some different clothes on. "Yea, i know. I just...really wanted to" I said smiling. He smiled and put some shoes on. After he was done he walked towards me and grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me passionately.

I laughed and he pulled away. He picked me up and put me over his shoulders. "HARRY PUT ME DOWN!!!" I laughed. "Nope!" He said. He walked us out of the room and we walked downstairs into the kitchen where the gang was watching tv. He then put me down and asked niall if he was ready to go.

Niall nodded and said bye to the gang. He walked up to Harry and I and smiled. "Ok, who's driving?" He asked harry. "Uh...i will" Harry answered smiling. Niall nodded and ran out the front door into Harry's car. "Ok, i guess were leaving now" harry said laughing. "Ok bye guys, bye baby" he said kissing me.

I smiled and he walked out the door. Oh harry.....he didn't even realized he forgot something. I walked to the kitchen table to grab his keys and wallet. I walked back to the door waiting for him to come back. Harry then ran back in. "Forgot something?" I asked handing him his wallet. He laughed.

"Yup, thanks babe" he said running out the door. Poor styles. I held his keys in my hand holding it out. He ran back in and laughed again. "Once again...thank you" he said smiling. He ran out the door again. I started to turn around and walk off until harry ran back in the house. "Forgot something again?" I asked, trying to look around for what he may have forgot.

"Yup, but I found it" he said. He then walked up to me and kissed me. Aww, he's too cheeky. He pulled away and laughed. "Well I'm glad you found it" I said smiling. "Me too" he said smiling as well and I blushed. "Well go before you miss the game" I said. He nodded and kissed my cheek.

"Bye babe" he said and ran out the door for the billionth time. I walked up to the gang and sat on the couch with them. "Thank god, i thought he'd never leave" Louis teased and we all laughed and started watching tv together.

AT THE GAME

HARRY'S P.O.V.

Niall and I were now at the game. When we got there, there were pictures being taken for people so they can put them in a frame. Oh great this is perfect. "Hey...uh niall?" I asked. "Yea haz?" He answered. "Um...look I'm sorry but...once i found out you kissed Ari...i got pretty pissed off and broke our very first picture together.....um...can we take another?" I asked. He laughed. "Yah sure". We took our picture and we both made funny faces. "How many for a frame?" The picture guy asked us. "2 plz" niall replied. We got our pictures and put them in a little bag. When we first got to the basketball court niall insisted we go get food first. We finally walked through the bleachers and we sat down. We didn't exactly have front row seats, which was fine...but we were in the seats right behind the front row. The game was on timeout and the camera started showing people in the crowd.

It then showed niall and I and the arena screamed with a bunch of girls. Oh, god. I love our fans but i hope they don't attack us. "Hey look, it's Harry styles" some guys behind said. We looked at them and smiled. Guy directions were pretty cool, so it was nice to see them. "Isnt, he the one with that insane hot girlfriend?" A blonde guy asked. I quickly realized these guys weren't fans, they were just looking for trouble.

"Oh yea, what's her name? Isn't it Ariana or something?" His friend, a brunette, asked. "I thought it was hot girl with bangin body" the blonde said laughing. I was starting to get pissed off. I held the popcorn bowl I had tightly. "Oh yea that's her name. Damn harry your lucky. I would bang her sexy ass any day" the brunette said.

I was about to get up and punch him but something interrupted me. Niall. "HEY BACK THE FUCK OFF, SHES TAKEN!!!" Niall yelled at the guys. They quickly shut up and didn't say anything to us for the rest of the game. Yea that's right fuckers. I smiled at niall and he smiled back. He bumped my fist with his.

"Thanks nialler" I said. "Hey, that's what brothers are for" he said smiling. We watched the rest of the game together happily. The way we were when we first met.....when we were brothers. And i love niall as my brother.