Chapter 22. "Alex"

Oh. My. Gosh. It was him. "Alex?" I asked. Harry glared at the boy, remembering what I told him about how Alex cheated on me. "Ariana?" He asked surprised too. "Oh my gosh, Ari how are you? I haven't spoken to you in a while" he asked. "Oh..I'm great...how are you?" I asked. "I'm Great....I work here now" he said. "Oh that's cool" I said. He kept starring at me and harry cleared his throat. "Sorry sir, what would you like to drink?" Alex asked. "Don't call me sir and get me a coke" harry said rudely. I kicked him under our table and he looked at me. I gave him a glare and he looked down.

"And you beautiful?" Alex asked me. "Oh...Um a lemonade" I replied. Harry glared a little at Alex and Alex walked away getting our drinks. "Hey be nice" I said. "Your joking right? Ari why should I? This guy cheated on you and broke your heart. I will not fucking be nice to him" harry said. He was too protective sometimes. But of course I loved him anyway. "Plz....for me" I made a puppy dog face and he gave in. "Ugh...you know I can't say no when you do that" he said.

I smiled and Alex came back. He placed our drinks down and took our order. Once he took our order he stayed and talked to me some more . "Um...hey, would you like to....go on a date with me?" He asked. Harry chocked on his drink a bit and glared at Alex. Um...."Oh..Um...I have a boyfriend" I said nodding towards harry. "Oh...I didn't notice" Alex said rudely. "Are you going to leave or what?" Harry said. Oh shit. "Um...I'll be right back, I'm going to the ladies room" I said and quickly got up and left.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

He did not just ask my girl out and say he didn't notice me. Ari said she was going to the ladies room and walked up and left. "Hey...just so you know, I'm planning on getting her number and taking her back. I love her and I know she still loves me" Alex said. Is this dick serious? I laughed. He can't be serious.

"Um...yea sorry buddy but you have no luck, we're in a happy relationship right now so back off" I said all tough. God I wanted to punch this asshole. But before I could Ari walked back over. She sat down and looked at me. Alex stared at her. "Hey um...I was wondering if I could get your number" Alex asked her. Oh god. Ari plz plz don't take his offer. "Sure" she said. God Dammit.

After he went away he came back later with our pizza and he took out his phone and Ari gave him her number. After she was finished he left and walked off. I stared at my girlfriend in disbelief.

"What?" She asked as she sipped on her lemonade. "Why did you do that?" I asked. "What? He was being friendly" she replied. "Friendly? You know when you left he told me he was planning on taking you back because he loved you and you loved him" I said irritated.

"What? He wouldn't do that, he was being friendly and harry you know I love you" she said. "You know what fine don't believe me" I said Fed up. "Oh so what?.....your mad at me now?" She asked in a soft voice. She was so fragile. She knows I couldn't be mad at her. I sighed. "No, can we just not talk about this anymore?" I said. She nodded and we ate the rest of our pizza. I paid and Alex smiled at Ari and told her to call him. I really really hate this guy. He has the nerve to cheat on Ari and now he's trying to steal her away from me? I don't think so.