Chapter 62. "Another party?"

The next day I woke up and Harry had a hungover. God it was so funny yesterday night. Everything he was saying was hilarious since he was drunk. I got onto Twitter and looked at a new tweet. "@ariii_grande Hey Ari!! I'm a huge fan of you and your boyfriend. I just thought you should check this picture out" the tweet read. I scrolled down to see a picture.

Omg. It was of where harry threw up and there was a sign that said "Harry styles threw up here". My god, these people are crazy. The gang all walked in just then and we went to sit in the living room. I sat on Harry's lap. "You feeling better?" I asked.

He nodded and kissed me. "Umm....look" I said and I showed him the picture from Twitter. His face dropped. "What the hell? I'm not mad....it's just....that's weird" Harry said. I laughed and showed the gang the picture. They all laughed too.

"Hey, we've been invited to Sam Smith's party and he wants the girls to be there too" Louis said. "Cool, what time?" I asked. "Um....in 10 minutes" Lou said. The girls and i all jumped up. "10 MINUTES!!!?????" We yelled. Lou nodded. Omg. The girls and i ran up to our rooms and started getting ready.

Once we were done we came back down looking hot as hell and the guys were still on the couch...not even dressed. "Um...." I said. "Why the hell aren't you guys dressed?" Perri asked. "Oh right.....did I say 10 minutes? Oh... I meant an hour and a half" Louis said not sorry at all. "Omg lou!!" I yelled.

"Why did you do that?" El asked. "Because you girls beat us at volleyball.....I just wanted to get back at you guys" he said laughing. I glared at harry. "Dont worry Ari, the boys didn't know. They were about to get up and get ready too but i told them to wait" Lou said. Ugh. "God, Lou!!" I yelled again.

"Look on the bright side, you guys look beautiful" he said. The girls and i laughed. I went to sit on Harry's lap and he held me in his arms. "Hes not lying, You do look beautiful" Harry said. I smiled and kissed his cheek

AT THE PARTY

HARRY'S P.O.V.

We were finally at the party and there was so many people. We were having the best time. Ari gave me a lap dance and now she's even getting drunk. "Ari....don't you think that's enough drinks?" I asked as she chugged another one.

She shook her head widely. I laughed. "NEED MOREEEEEE DRRRRIIIINKKKKSSSSS!!!!!!!" She yelled. The guys and I laughed. It's weird because us guys got drunk last night and now the girls are getting drunk. "WOOOOOO!!!" Ari yelled. I started laughing again. She's way more crazy when she's drunk.....I love it.

We finally called it a night and started heading home. "WOOO WOOO WOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHH!!!!" Ari kept yelling. "Bloody hell, she's drunk as fuck" Louis said. I laughed and picked Ari up. I said good night to the guys and took Ari in our room. I set her on the bed. "You ok?" I asked. "Mmmmmhmmmmmmm" she said and i chuckled. "You know, your pretty funny and even more cute when your drunk" I said to her as I took her shoes off for her. I started taking my clothes off and Ari stared at me.

"Babe, you knoooow what iiiiiiii wanna dooooooo?" She asked. "What babe?" I asked. She started kissing me and pulled me on top of her. She flipped us over and and was sitting on top of me. She pulled away and took her shirt off. Man, when she's drunk she's in complete control. She started kissing me again and I pulled away.

"Babe....we can't" I said maturely. "Aww but whyyyyyy?" She asked kissing my neck. I chuckled and moaned at the same time. It sounded pretty weird. "Because your drunk sweetheart, and I rather make love to you where you actually remember it" I said. "Oh Harry, trust me. I'll remember it when your big cock is in my p-" she was saying but I cut her off and kissed her.

I laughed. "You were not just about to say that" I said laughing. "Mmmmm I was" she said winking. Man if she's more hilarious then she usually is like this, then I should let her get drunk more often. "Babe as entertaining as this is, you need some rest" I replied. She made a sad face and i frowned.

"Aww baby don't do that" I said. I took her clothes off for her...which was pretty fun and I pulled the blanket over us as I got into bed with her. "I love you!!!" She yelled in my face. I laughed again and kissed her. "I love you too, now get some rest beautiful" I said as she started falling asleep on me.