Chapter 26. "You and I"

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning with Ari sleeping and snoring softly on my chest. I needed to get up and pee but i didn't want to wake her. Shit harry think!!! I softly started to lift her head and she started to squirm. Plz don't wake up. I would feel so bad if she woke up all because of me. I moved from under her and placed her head softly on the pillow.

Yes I did it. Smooth harry!! I turned around to start walking and I tripped and fell on my shoe. Yea...real smooth harry. "Shit" I said as I winced in pain. "Harry?" Ari asked waking up. Dammit, I woke her up. "Sorry babe, I tripped" I said feeling stupid. She giggled and smiled. God she was adorable.

Today I decided that I wanted to ari to meet my parents. "Ari?" I asked. As I started to get up off of the floor and get dressed after I peed. "Yes?" She asked. "How would you like to meet my parents today?" I asked. "Oh...Um...that would be great" she said.

LATER THAT DAY

My parents got a small house out in California, just to stay for weekends, even though my dad stayed by his self in his California house. I first took Ari to see my dad joe. He was very nice to her. My dad saw how much I really really loved her. Afterwards we went to my mother's house. "Babe....I'm really really nervous" she said. "Baby look at me, you have nothing to be nervous about, at all. They're nice people" I said trying to comfort her. She nodded and I rung the doorbell.

My sister gemma opened the door. "Ew it's Harry, and hello you must be Ariana, gosh your beautiful" gemma said. "Oh, thanks so much and your beautiful too" Ari said sweetly. I gave my sister a hug and she ruffled my hair around. "No not the hair gem, your gonna mess it up" I said annoyed with my older sister. "It was already messed up" gemma said. Could she be any more annoying? "Oh hello, it's so nice to finally meet you, I'm anne Harry's mother. I had no idea that my baby boy would grow up so fast and find a beautiful girl like you" my mom said. "Oh god mom plz don't embarrass me" I said.

Ari giggled. I thought it was cute that she found this amusing. "Hello, I'm Harry's step dad robin" robin said. Ari said hello and smiled. "Wow harry, she's beautiful" robin said. I smiled and nodded. "Ok let's eat" my mother said. Ari seemed to be less nervous now, maybe because gemma and my mom started to embarrass me by showing Ari baby pictures of me and told her embarrassing stories about me when I was little before we ate.

Ugh. My mother made some type of chicken dish and I pulled gemma, my mother and Ari's chair out for them. My mother always taught me to be a gentleman. Ari smiled and I kissed her cheek. She started to blush. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. We sat down and ate while my parents asked ari a bunch of questions about her self.

Like how many people were in her family, and how old she is, what does she like to do in life and what are her dream jobs. I smiled when Ari answered all of them sweetly. "Wow you picked a good one harry" robin said. "Yea I know" I said starring at Ari. It was time for us to start leaving and Ari and my parents, including my real dad, got each other's numbers. I guess for emergencies or something.

My mom kept talking to ari about knitting and baking. I doubt Ari really cared but she look like she did. My family really really liked Ari which made me smile. "Bye, I'll call you when we get home" I said to my family as me and Ari got into the car. They waved and we waved back and drove off. I drove Ari and I back to the beach house smiling at her the whole time because we completely won over each other's familiar.

I started smiling brightly. "What mister?" Ari asked. "I just love this?" I said. "Love what?" She asked. "You and I" I said and she leaned over and gave me a kiss on my cheek. This girl was my forever and always.