Chapter 70. "Caught"

The next morning I woke up in Harry's arms. My god, I can't believe I'm 21. I feel so....different. I started moving and harry was still asleep. I looked at the time and it was 10:00am. I decided to get up very carefully and change into some clothes. I put on a navy blue shirt with some skinny jeans. I felt like I was making a lot of noise so i was very surprised to see harry was still asleep. I climbed on the bed and sat on top of him.

I took his cheeks in one of my hands. "Hello, I'm harry styles I love bananas" I said in a terrible deep British accent, squishing Harry's lips so it looked like he was talking. "But do you know what I love more than bananas?" I said. "My adorable girlfriend Ari" Harry answered smiling, opening his eyes. Oh Crap. I immediately started blushing.

I didn't think harry was awake while I was messing with him. "And what might you being doing hmmm?" Harry asked grinning. "Oh nothing, just bored" I answered. "I could tell" he said laughing. He pulled me down and kissed me.

"Hey, um...what were you trying to tell me last night at the party..when we were talking?" I asked. I didn't know exactly what harry was trying to say. It sounded like he was just gonna say a bunch of sweet stuff to me. "Oh um.....uh..." Harry stuttered. I looked into his eyes examining them. He seemed scared....nervous or something.

"Um...just that I love you" he finally answered. "Okayyyy........well i love you too" I said awkwardly. I then crawled off of Harry and he got up and started getting dressed. Once he was done he grabbed his keys and wallet. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"Um, the guys and I have to go meet up with management at some office building so, that's where we're about to go" Harry said. I frowned. I was hoping harry and i could have a relaxing day. The ones where we just eat pizza or Chinese and watch movies while we cuddle all day. "Hey don't be sad princess.

I'll definitely try to be back home as soon as I can" he said. I smiled and he leaned down to kiss me. I put my legs around his waist to bring him down towards me more. He was now leaning on me and I put my arms around his neck. He started to pull away. Dammit. Think fast Ari. I needed to do something to where I knew he wouldn't want to leave.

I put my hand under his shirt and rubbed his abs softly while I moved my other hand to his hair and tugged on it. He loved when I did that. He moaned and gave in. We started making out for a while until he pulled away and frowned at me. "What?" I asked innocently. "You know exactly what you did you little trickster" he said smiling. I laughed and grabbed his hand and we walked out the room together.

We went into the living room and the rest of the boys were saying bye to their girlfriends. "Hey haz, you ready?" Liam asked. Harry nodded and kissed me. "I'll text you. I love you Ari" harry said. "I love you too harry" I replied. He smiled and kissed me one more time and walked out the door with the rest of the guys.

The girls and i decided we would stay at the house and play in the pool for a while. Time passed and it was now 4:00pm and the boys were still not back. "Ughhhh, I miss our boys" Sophia complained. "I know right" el replied. "Hey....does anyone know where the office building is?" I asked. "Yea, I over heard zayn saying the address. I still remember it" Perri answered me.

I smiled. "Lets go" I said like it was no big deal. They all looked at me like I was crazy. "Ari, we can't just pop up when their talking to management" el said. "Well...then...how about we bring them lunch or something.....pizza?" I asked. The girls looked at each other then finally answered. "Deal....only if we can get pizza first" el said.

We all laughed and changed out of our bathing suits and put on some other clothes. We went out for pizza and got harassed by paparazzi. Ugh. After we were done eating, we ordered the boys 2 large pizzas and got them some beer and headed out to the office building. We finally got there and walked into the main check in room. We then saw paul.