Good Right Now

The next day when I woke up, my aunt was in the room. "Morning beautiful." My aunt Janay said holding Kaiden. "Auntie, I just had a baby. How could I possibly be beautiful?" I groggily said.

"Because you are." She said handing Kaiden to me. "Isaiah went home to, you know, keep the house in check. He told me to call him when you woke up, so I'll go do that now." She told me, then she gave me a kiss on the forehead and left.

I put Kaiden in his little basket and got up to use the bathroom. After I did my business, I changed into my sweats. My body was so sore. I put on my jogging pants and tee shirt.

I picked up Kaiden and put a red onesie on him. A few minutes later, the doctor came in. "Well, good morning Brianna. How are we doing this morning." She asked me.

"We're fine." I told her sitting on the bed holding Kaiden. "Here are some bottles already filled for you." She said handing me the bottles. "I put a pacifier there for you last night." She said pointing at the table.

"Everything looks great. We just need to do a few more tests and you should be able to go home in just a few days." She said smiling. "Thank you." I said smiling back.

Then she left. A few minutes later my aunt came back in. "Ok, Isaiah said he was on his way." She said. I smiled at her. "You ok baby?" She asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just tired." I told her. She took Kaiden from me.

"Yeah, I bet. Oh, I have a gift for you. I would've given it to you yesterday but Isaiah said to let you sleep." She said. Then she handed Kaiden back to me. I set him back in his little basket. She reached in her purse and handed me a black box.

I opened it and it was a beautiful gold necklace and a pair of earrings. "Oh, auntie. You didn't have to." I said. She shook her head, "But I did. Its a gift. Keep it." She said. I placed it on the stand next to my bed.

Then Isaiah came in the room. He instantly came over and gave me a kiss. "So wassup Bri." He said walking over to Kaiden. "Nothing much. I'm very tired though." I told him as he picked up the baby.

Then the nurse came in. "Hi. I'm nurse Thompson. I need to take the baby with me to run a couple of tests. He'll be back in just a few minutes." She said taking Kaiden and placing him in his basket. "Ok. How long will it take?" I said as she was rolling him out.

"Oh, it won't take that long. It'll take probably 30 to 45 minutes. An hour tops." She said. "Thank you." I said and then she left.

"Well, I'm finna get in the shower. I want something to eat by time I get out. Ok." I told him getting up. He laughed at me, "ok. What you want?" He said.

"I don't care. Just something edible." I said giving him a kiss. The I went into the bathroom to take a shower. I got undressed and turned on the water. I got in and started to wash my body.

While I was washing, it felt so good. All of my worries were over, my baby was finally here, and I had the best fiance in the world. I had nothing to worry about anymore.

When I got out, I put back on my jogging pants and tee shirt. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked out. Isaiah got me some five guys.

I ate and the nurse came back in with Kaiden. "Everything looks great. With you and the baby both. If it stays that way, you'll be able to go home tomorrow. He might be a little hungry though. I didn't fees him because I thought you would've wanted to." She said smiling.

"Ok, thank you." I said as she left. I picked Kaiden up and grabbed a bottle and started feeding him. "I have to go to work baby. I'll see you right after I get off. I'll call Skai to keep you company. I love you Bri." Isaiah said giving me a kiss. "Ok. I love you too." I said as he walked out the door.

---------- 2 weeks later ----------

"Skai. Can you watch the baby while I fix his bottle?" I asked her from the kitchen. She was in her room, and Isaiah was at school. She came out and grabbed Kaiden. "Of course I'll hold him for you." She said in a baby voice cooing over him.

She took him in the living room and I started to mix the formula. I heated up the bottle, and shook it walking in the living room. "You want me to do it, or you want to do it?" I asked her.

"I'll do it. I gotta practice for it anyway right." She said taking the bottle and feeding the baby. "I'm going to get dinner started." I told her.

I cooked teriyaki chicken, asperigus with hollandaise sauce, and corn. I'm trynna eat healthy to help loose the extra baby fat. Isaiah came home while I was setting the table.

"Hey Brianna... Saki" he said giving me a kiss. "And my little peanut." He said walking over to Skai. "Isaiah please. He just fell asleep." She said getting up. She let him give Kaiden a kiss. She went into his nursery and layed him down, cracking the door.

We sat down to eat. "Mm girl, this is good." Isaiah told me. I blushed, "You better believe it." I said trynna flex. Then Kaiden started to cry. I got up and went in his room.

I picked him up and sat down in a rocking chair with him on my chest. I put his pacifier in his mouth and started singing to him. He fell right back to sleep, and I placed him in his crib.

I went back out to finish my dinner. When I got done, I put my plate in the sink and put my pajamas on. Kaiden was crying again, so I placed him on my chest and sung him to sleep again.

Instead of putting him back in his crib, I let him sleep on my chest. "Awwe baby. You're such a good mom. Don't let anyone tell you different. I love you so much." Isaiah whispered to me. Then he gave me a kiss and we fell asleep.

Sorry its so boring but there will be more. This is to just get you started. More twists and turns to Brianna's story. Please let me know what you think. I love feedback. Isaiah in the mm. Thank you all.