~Chapter 19~

I finished folding the last piece of clothing as my phone started to ring. Answering the call, I heard a voice that I thought I would never hear again. "Kaylie Skye?" Sergant Dallas asked on the other end.

" Yes?" I replied hesitantly, sitting down on my bed.

" Ashley, Mark, Cole, and Kaydon are due in court tomorrow. That means, you also need to be there."

I sat in silence as my mind registered the last sentence Sergant Dallas said. I inhaled sharply before replying. " Um, ok? Where is the court house?"

" In Harrington. Exactly 15 minutes from Freetown... Also, can Kolby be there as well? He was part of this. Court starts tomorrow at 1:30pm."

" Yeah. Ok, I'll be sure to make it out. Thank you," I replied.

" No problem," Sergant Dallas said, before hanging up quickly.

Sighing, I placed my phone on my bedside table and layed my head on the fuzzy purple pillow. I never heard from Kolby since he put my bike in the garage, and I was starting to get worried. What if he didn't even want me here? I smiled at the insane thought, and started to text Jillisa.

Me: I got to go to court tomorrow with Kolby.

Jillisa: You too? I'm going with Jinx. Don't forget about Lucia's party tomorrow night!

Me: Oh yeah I forgot about him. I'll be so happy when this is all over, then I can go back to living at Jake's. I won't forget about the party.

Jillisa: You don't like it at Kolby's? Man, if I was living at Jinx's, I'd be all over him day and night.

Me: Nice to know that, Jillisa.

A knock came from my door, and I turned my head to the right. " Who is it?" I asked.

" Me," Kolby's voice replied from outside of the door.

I tried to contain my excitement, and ended up dropping my phone on the floor in the process. " Damn," I muttered.

I hung my arms off the side of the bed, and attempted to reach for my phone. I was so caught up in retrieving it, I didn't hear my door open and shut. " Having issues?" Kolby teased.

I snapped my head up, and glared at him fiercely. " Get out!"

Kolby threw his hands up in the air, and backed up towards the door. " Alright."

His hand reached the door knob, and my body went stiff. " No! Don't leave!"

" But you just-"

" I was joking you idiot!"

My hands finally clamped over my phone, and I sat up quickly. The blood rushed from my head, and I instantly felt my body start to sway from the dizziness. Kolby leaned against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest. I gave him a questioning look, and layed back down, crossing my arms as well. It was dead silent for a few minutes, and I started to feel uneasy. I sat up, and met Kolby's unblinking green gaze. It send shivers down my spine, causing me to look away. " Come here," I whispered.

" What?" Kolby asked in a teasing tone.

" Come here," I replied a little louder.

" What?"

" Kolby! Get your ass over here!"

Kolby smirked, and made his way to the side of the bed. He sat down beside me, and wrapped one buff arm around my shoulders. He let out a deep sigh as I moved closer to his body. I instantly felt my muscles relax, and I shut my eyes. " Thank you," I murmured, " What time is it?"

" 10pm," Kolby replied.

" We need to go to court tomorrow at 1:30pm," I said, " For Ashley, Mark, Cole, and Kaydon."

Kolby nodded slowly beside me, and I felt my eyes start to close. Kolby's deep breathing filled my ears, and I looked up to see him fast asleep. I smirked as I placed my finger on his bottom lip, and he opened his eyes half way. " I'm so tired. School all week killed me."

" Me too," I replied, laying down on my back.

Kolby did the same, and I leaned over to shut my lamp off. Pulling a blancket over us, I leaned my head on Kolby's chest. " Hey Kolby?" I whispered.

" Yeah?"

" I love you."

I looked upwards, and Kolby looked down at me and smiled widely. " I love you too," He murmured.

He pressed his lips against mine, and I kissed back before slowly pulling away. Returning my head to Kolby's chest, I closed my heavy eyes.