~Chapter 2~

I turned back onto the road quickly, spotting a red Ford Mustang coming toward me. The car slowed down, and stopped on the side of the road. The driver stepped out, and gave me a smirk as I slowed down. " I want to talk to you!" Ashley yelled.

Sighing, I pulled over to the side and stopped in front of her car. I held in the kill switch and took off my goggles. " What?" I asked.

" Is that your new bike?" Ashley asked.

" Excuse me?"

" I said is that your new bike?"

I glared at Ashley, and tapped my fingers on the handle bars. " No, it's Kolby's."

" Why are you riding it?" Ashley asked, smiling.

I looked from the bike back to her. " I don't really know," I replied, annoyance filling my voice, " I wanted to."

At that, I placed the goggles over my eyes, and kick-started the bike. I drove away from Ashley, and heard her yell something from behind me. I drove into my driveway, and turned around to see her drive by slowly. I stuck my middle finger up at her, and turned back around, laughing. My laugh disminished when I saw everyone standing on the deck, watching me with gaped mouths. Sighing, I drove to the barn, and jumped off the bike. Kolby came up to me, excitement plastered to his face. " Was that Ashley?" He asked.

" Yeah, why?" I replied, pushing the bike into the barn.

I placed it on the stand, and took off my helmet. Before I could do anything, I was wrapped in a hug. " You legit gave her the finger!" Kolby whispered into my ear.

" So?" I giggled, " She deserves more than that."

" True," Kolby murmured, pulling away.

I looked into his bright, green eyes, and he bit his bottom lip as he leaned in. I met him halfway, and pressed my lips to his. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer, and I wrapped mine around his neck. I started to smile, and pulled away. Kolby gave me a perfect smile, and blood rushed up to my cheeks. " Blushing," He pointed out, leading me out of the barn.

" Shut up," I teased, grasping his hand.

We walked up the stairs of the deck, and Jake turned around to look at me. " You're going to live with Mom and Dad until we get this figured out," He muttered.

" Wait, what?" I asked.

My dad stepped forward, and gave me a small smile. " We decided that you will be staying with us until this bike stealing is figured out. It's not safe for you here."

" What if I don't want to?"

" It's not a choice. You will come whether we drag you home or you come voluntarily. School is going to start back up in a bit anyways."

Jake looked at our father with narrowed eyes. " You can't force her to live with you," He muttered.

" There's no other choice! I can force her because I am her father. You moved out a long time ago, Jake. Stop trying to still make decisions on what happens in this family," My dad snapped.

" How about this!" Jake said loudly, " She lives with me! I'm pretty sure she would like that better!"

" No."

" Why not?"

I actually wouldn't mind living with Jake again. It wasn't far away from Kolby's, or my great grandmothers house. Plus, it was close to school.

" I don't trust you," My dad replied, hanging his head.

Jake's fists clenched at his sides, and he took a step forward. " She lived with me for a little while before we went on the damn trip!"

My dad let out a sigh, and looked back at me. " Fine," He said simply, " You choose."

I took less than a second to answer. " Jake."

My dad's eyes flashed with hurt, and he walked passed me to go to his car. He slammed the door shut, and my mom smiled at me. " Don't worry about him. Here's your gift."

I watched silently as she pulled a box out of her purse. She handed it to me, and kissed my cheek. " I have to go. I hope everything gets settled out."

" Me too," I replied.

She gave me a smile before walking down the stairs, and into the car. I walked into the house, and opened the box. I pulled out a silver necklace with an infinity charm on it. I placed it in my pocket, and walked into the kitchen. My great grandmother looked up from her book, and pointed upwards. " They're upstairs packing for you," She said.

I went upstairs, and turned into my room. I stopped at the doorway, and watched with amusement as my brother and boyfriend packed my clothes into several bags. " You guys want help?" I asked.

Jake and Kolby looked up from the pile of cloths, and Jake nodded. " Yeah, can you take the bags and put them in my truck?"

" Ok," I replied, picking up 2 bags full of clothes and heading back downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diesel and Shadow followed closely behind as I set my last bag down on the floor of my new bedroom. Kolby had followed us to Jake's house on his bike, but he had to leave because Jinx wanted to meet with him. Jillisa hasn't talked to me in days, and I was starting to get worried.

I sat on my bed, and stared at my phone. It vibrated, and I looked at the text.

Kolby: Party tonight. Want to come?

Me: Sure, where at?

Kolby: Abandoned house.

Me: Ok, I can see if Jake wants to go. If not, I will text you for a drive.

Kolby: Sweet. See you then!

I set down my phone on the fluffy, purple blancket. " Jake!" I yelled.

Jake came running into my room, his eyes wide. " What happened?" He asked.

" Nothing," I replied, laughing, " Kolby wants to know if we wanted to go to a party at the abandoned house."

Jake looked at me hesitanty, and I waited for his answer. " I'm up for that," He replied, smiling.

" That wasn't the answer I thought I was going to get."

" Yeah, well, it's been boring the last few days around here."

" Just promise me one thing."

Jake bit his lip. " What?"

I gave him a light smile. " Don't get drugged by Ashley if she's there."

Jake crossed his arms, and shook his head. " I'm not that stupid, Kaylie."

" You kind of are."

" If you want to keep going with this conversation, then no party!"

My lips sealed shut, and I looked at him with wide eyes. He smiled warmly at me, and left me to get ready.