ANNOUNCEMENT

I already posted this in RTF but if you didn't see...

Hi everyone!Here is the announcement that you have all been waiting for!I am so excited to tell you that "Remember to Forget" is being published! Some of you even guessed it, but I couldn't tell you! I still cannot believe it, and I am so sorry I had to wait so long to tell you! RTF is being published by Blink (blinkyabooks.com). Even though the book is scheduled to be released in April of 2016, we are so excited about it, that it is up on Amazon right now to preorder at a great price! The link is in my bio! I'll also tweet it!

I would like to thank each and every one of you for your support, patience, and comments as I wrote RTF. You have helped make the book what it is today and what it will be! Your comments, suggestions, and feedback have been incredible and mean a lot to me! I am so happy that my book touched so many of you and that you were able to relate to the topics that the characters went through. I was touched when you would send me messages telling me that my story helped you in your personal life. You have no idea how much that means to me! Please know that I have read every comment, tweet, letter, etc. that I have received and want to thank you for taking the time to stay in touch with me. So many of you say how much my story means to you, and I need to tell you that you mean everything to me as well. You have helped me get through some of my own personal stresses as well and have given me the confidence I need to continue writing, so thank you! I don't know where I'd be without all of you.

I am not sure how this whole process works yet, but the story has to be edited over the coming months. This means new exciting chapters will be added, some existing chapters may be changes, and I know the result will be unbelievably great!Because you have all been such great fans and friends and supporters, you will get to have a sneak peek at the first chapter of the new book before it is in stores or available online! You will need to keep RTF on your notifications so you can continue getting updates. Who knows, maybe I will even do a few book signings and meet and greets! Be sure to follow me on Twitter because I will be posting the most information there! I will have some follow sprees too!We are so excited and hope you are too!!

Can't wait for April! :)

I'm doing a YouNow in a few minutes! My user is singsongash!

As a reminder, you can always reach me here...

Twitter: singsongash

YouTube: callmeashley98

Instagram: aer98

Snapchat: singsongash

Tumblr: wherestheband