|You Think To Much|

As I walked down B-hall afterschool I could see Josh waiting by my locker. He looked at me as I opened my locker, he cleared his throat, "So..how are you getting home?" he seemed a bit timid to ask...maybe Ivy's advice was working. I didn't even look at him, "I'll probably call my mom or dad, it's fine.." He looked down at his shoes, "Can I pick you up tomorrow?" he asked. I closed my locker and turned and looked at him, "Of course." I said with smile, he looked up and smiled too, I told him I had to go serve detention and he understood and gave me a tight hug goodbye, as I walked away from him I had butterflies in my stomach....but Im not sure if they were for Josh or Mr. Downey.

I walked into Mr. Downey's class and to my suprise he wasn't there, I'd be lying if I said I didn't think about leaving and going home..but before I could he came walking in to the class room with a coffee in his hand, his face lit up when he saw me, "Oh good, you showed up." he said while closing the door again which was weird. "Whatever." I said while walking to my usual seat and sitting down. He stood leaning against his desk with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face, I didn't bother to look at him directly since I knew he was watching my every move. He walked towards me while tapping his fingers on each desk as he got closer to mine..I still didn't look at him. He stood infront of my desk waiting for me to look at him. I took out my phone and noticed I had a text from Josh, right when I was about to open it he snatched my phone and took a couple steps back, "No phones in detention Amanda."..he said with a huge smirk on his face, I glared at him, and as I reached up to grab it he pulled his hand back, "Ah ah ah..I'll hold onto this until your detention is done."..I glared at him harder..until he chuckled, "That's not very attractive Amanda dear.", I scoffed, "Who the hell said I want you to find me attractive?"..He ignored my question and looked at my iphone, "Oh a text...from Josh? Lets see what loverboy has to say." I sprung from my seat and jumped towards him, he laughed and raised his hand all the way up out of my reach, with his head tilted up he swiped my iphone screen and tryed looking for the Messaging app, my body was pressed against his while trying to reach my phone on my tippy toes, I couldn't help but notice how warm his body felt, he was struggling so hard to find the messaging app it was hilarious, my body shook with laughter as he squinted his eyes at the screen in the air, "Just hand it over already your to old for a phone like this." I said trying to get him to hand it over, instead that only made him not want to give me my phone even more, "Oh your definetly not getting it now!" he said while chuckling in a low voice. "Ha!" He said as he found and clicked on the app, I now had my hands on his shoulders and I was jumping for my phone, trying to use his body as some sort of leverage, he clicked on Josh's name and had an evil smile on his face, I grew frustrated and started to whine, "Robert you can't! Give back my phone!" I exclaimed he looked down at me with a raised eyebrow and mimicked my voice from earlyier "Oh now im Robert?" he then smirked and looked back to my screen, he started to read aloud, "Hey Amanda, I don't know if I did anything wrong or if you didn't want me holding your hand.. but things felt a bit off..escpecially at lunch why would you sit next to Ryan? It's just kind of out of the ordinary I guess..but I just want you to know I've-" I cut him off before he could read anymore, "If you don't give back my phone right now Im gonna do something you'll regret." I said through my teeth...he chuckled and raised his eyebrows, "Oh no, please don't hurt me little gir-"..before he could finish his insult I kneed him in the groin, he caughed and choked on his own words, he set my phone down on the desk next to him so that he could go regain himself. I grabbed my phone and put it away in my back jeans pocket, and Robert was leaning against the wall glaring at me..I couldn't hold it any longer, I burst with laughter and said, "I told you I'd hurt you."..his voice cracked when he started to speak, "That was a cheap shot, I'll get you back..I promise you that."..I smirked and turned around to walk to my seat while mimicking him from a couple minutes ago, "Oh no, please don't hurt me old ma-" Before I could finish my sentence he came from behind me and picked me up with his arms wrapped tightly around my abdomen, he turned me around and had me pushed up against the wall right next to the classroom door. I was shocked, and I could hardly catch my breath, I looked into his blazing lustfilled eyes and I felt some sort of electricity. His hand was holding my waist and his other hand was pressed against the wall above my head, which gave him a more leaniant stance over me as I leaned against the wall. Our nose's were touching and I could hear his heavy breathing, he licked his lips and huskily said, "What did I tell you about calling me old man, hmm?" There was a sense of power in his voice but it wasn't a scary type of power, he then moved his hand from my waist and lightly brushed his index finger across my jaw line, I gulped so loud Im certain that he heard it..his nose was now on the side of mine and his head was tilted, our lips were so close I could almost taste them. I could feel the smirk on his lips even though I couldn't see him clearly.."Amanda, why are you so nervous around me?" I spoke almost lower then a whisper but I tryed to sound confident.."W-who said I uh was ne-nervous?"...he leaned in even closer if that was possible, his lips were right above mine under my nose speaking on my skin, "Stop being so coy........ Amanda?"..I cleared my voice, "Yes?" I said softly..he paused.."Do you want me to kiss you?" he asked in a husky sensual way. I paused..Im pretty sure my heart stopped for a couple of seconds, my eyes opened wide..and I took in a quick loud breath of air through my lips, Im pretty sure I started sweating. I turned my head to look out the classroom door window to make sure no one was coming, his breathing was now on my neck, when I turned back my eyes met his, his lips were parted. I closed my eyes, I've never had my first kiss. Im 18 and I've never even done that..yea Sam kissed me a bunch of times but there is no way im counting that sick bastard. I never kissed him back, I didn't enjoy his kisses they were sloppy and rough and the sweat above his upper lip always smelled, everytime Sam kissed me I felt like scum...I seriously battled with myself if I should say yes to Robert...I have never needed to be kissed by someone so bad before..but he is my teacher, this is wrong and what about Josh? What if we got caught? Why is Robert doing this to me? All of this was to much for me..I felt overwhelmed.....so I did what was right...

______________

**LOLOLOLOL cliffhanger c; Alright tell me what you think, do you think she kisses him or rejects him? COMMENT,VOTE. Thanks :)