|Jericho Valley High School Prom 2013: "Dancing In The Moonlight"|

I know I said I was going to start my Valedictorian speech like a week ago, but I ended up getting distracted and finishing it last night...it's like I couldn't find anytime. If I wasn't with Robert then I was doing homework, if I wasn't doing homework then I was sleeping, if I wasn't sleeping then I was at the police station with Robert giving information to help with the investigation. Once the police realized that Sam had molested me before and that there was a past..they took the investigation into more depth, which really pissed me off cus I really don't need drama, atleast not this week. Graduation is Sunday and I am so nervous...I'm having one of those stupid playbacks in my mind like me walking up to get my diploma and then face planting infront of everyone. The fact that Robert only egged on my anxiety about fucking up didn't help either...but he was of some help considering the fact that he helped me write my speech last night..only cus I forced him to. I had noticed something strange though, everytime we started to get deeper into our kissing and things got more intense, he would pull away and then go and do something else..it's as if he was avoiding being physical with me anymore, and to be honest that bummed me out because Robert is the one who started me off into having sex and often to say the least, whenever he wanted it he got it..which was like all the time...and now it's like there is no type of sexual desire from him..it's frustrating. Even though we were on the school bus on our way to the Waterpark as apart of Senior's week, time was dragging so much ...the day seemed like it would never end.

As I got off the bus and pushed through the crowd of people the senior teachers who came along on the trip started to call names off of their roster. I heard my name called and I already knew who's voice was calling me..even though I couldn't see him through the crowd, I knew. I walked over to Robert and stood near him as he continued to read names off the list. There were about 12 people in Robert's group..the only one I recognized was Clyde, but him and I didn't talk anymore since that stunt he pulled at Ryan's party. Robert read off his clip board, "Alright you guys, meet back here at the buses at 2:00 p.m it's 10 a.m...if you aren't here by then we will leave your ass here. " he looked at the group seriously and then cracked a smile, "Just kiddin..but seriously, don't make me have to look for you. Alright go ahead." he said while stepping to the side, I stood in the back of the group as Robert walked behind me, I smiled, "I love water parks ..they are so fun, are you going to get on anything?" he twitched his mouth, "Uh..I don't know.." he said while looking at a water slide as girl passed by on it, all that was heard was her high pitched scream. I smirked and looked at him, "Pussy?" he looked at "Do I look like a pussy to you?" he said while gesturing at him self..I scoffed, "Well you sound like one." he looked away and kept walking next to me..."Shutup." he said while pouting and I started to laugh, he smiled a bit, "Pus pus pus pusssay." I said as we reached the lawn chairs, everyone started to pick their own chairs and put their things down on them ....I was wiggling out of my short short's and I took off my shirt, I stood infront of Robert in my peach orange bikini. He looked at my body but he did it in a way that wasn't obvious so that others wouldn't notice...I put my bag down on the chair and looked at him, "Well I guess since you're a pussycake, you can sit here and watch my stuff, yea?" I flashed him a cheeky smile before I walked past him and to the slides. He glared at me and I just laughed...I never knew Robert was afraid of water slides.

I ended up hanging around the water park with that girl Beth...we had already gotten on like six water rides...I was walking to the conscesion stand when I felt somebody poked my sides I turned around to see Robert shirtless in swim trunks and flip flops, I smiled. "Are you hungry?" he asked while I waited inline..I shrugged, "I just want some icecream." he nodded..and I bought my icecream, "So..decided to not be a puss anymore?" he smirked "I will get on the biggest ride here, point me to it and I will get on." I laughed.."Alright...hmmm" I turned around, and saw a gigantic slide that dropped straight down.."That one." I said while taking a bite of my icecream..he looked at it and then started walking..I followed quickly behind him laughing to myself..I thought he would chicken out..but he did it, he climbed all the way up to the top of the stairs and without hesistating he sat down and dropped. He didn't even make a sound. I met him at the end of the slide, he got out of the water and shook the water off his head like a dog..I smiled.."impressive" he started walking, "I think my heart came out of my mouth somewhere on that ride." I started laughing.."You're okayy, I'm surpised you went through with it." he smirked and walked over to his towel "Of course I did..I'm awesome." I rolled my eyes and went on some rides with him.