lNo Way Out|

Sam didn't come back till later that night...I was relieved when he came back empty handed. I woke up with the worst feeling in my stomach...I really needed to pee, I nudged Sam with my knee and he woke up, "Am I not gonna be allowed to use the bathroom." I said...he yawned and got up..it was early in the morning and he was groggy, he got up and untied me half awake, his dumbass then turned around once I was free to go back to bed..I took this chance cus I might never get the chance again, I stepped on the bed and jumped on his back, I sent blows to the back of his head.. he fell to the ground while I was ontop of him, he was trying to reach me but his face was on the floor, I started elbowing him on the back of the neck hoping to knock him out or something..I was hitting every where as hard as I could with my fist..I jumped up and scrambled over him to get to the door, before my foot touched the ground he reached out and grabbed my ankle, he pulled me back and I fell on my face, I turned around on my back, he was getting on his knee to get up and I started kicking...I felt so weak but kicked as hard as I could..I hooked my foot between his legs and kicked him in the groin, he groaned and I quickly tryed to get up, the door was also locked from the inside, I unlocked it and opened the door. As soon as my body stepped out from the bedroom he grabbed my arm and pulled me back into the room with all his force which made me fall backwards, I hit my head on the ground. He got ontop of me..and started punching me, I tried to cover myself but it didn't help, he grabbed my hands and threw one swift punch to my eye, which knocked me out.

___

*Robert's POV*

Finally the moment I've been waiting for all day...2:40..my last class had just been dismissed and everyone was in a rush to leave school. I grabbed my things and started walking towards the exit when I got a call, "Hello...oh Hi Mrs. DeAngelo..no, actually she wasn't in class today, I don't know if she came to school today...uh no she didn't spend the night at my house? No, Ivy told me she left the baby shower early yesterday...wha- what? What do you mean she never came home? I'll be right there." The first thing that came to my mind was Chris, I walked quickly to his room and I caught him right before he left, "Hey..Chris " he turned as he was locking his door, "Sup Rob?".."Remember how you told me Amanda spent the night at your house before?" he nodded.."Did she by any chance stay there again last night?" he shook his head "No..she wasn't in class today either." I nodded and turned around and jogged to my car, Chris just stood there with a lost look on his face. I drove to Amanda's house. Her mom answered..and she seemed a bit worried, "Did you find her?" I shook my head "No, I even asked her other teacher and he said he hadn't seen her the whole day either." She looked at me.."Wait, weren't you with her yesterday at that thing?" I shook my head..."No, we remembered that Josh is my student and doesn't know about us yet..so I dropped her off, I was supposed to pick her up but she wasn't there, to be honest... we uh..got in a big fight before she left the car, so I thought she was just avoiding me?" She gave me a look..."Why did you guys fight?" I let out a deep breath and slumped down on the sofa, "Basically I got mad and she called me jealous and bla bla, alot was said and she just left the car." She looked at me.."Well were you jealous?" I looked away, "Well yes I suppose..but I have my reasons." She rolled her eyes, "Robert...has my daughter ever lied or cheated on you.." I shook my head, "Not that I know of..no." "Well then there's nothing to worry about..look, you are Amanda's first relationship..I know she loves you..she's not the type to cheat." I nodded, "Mrs. De-" "Call me Kathy.".."Kathy, it's others I don't trust...I trust Amanda." she stood up and chuckled, "You're something else." I smirked, "So I've been told." she walked to the kitchen and brought back a glass of water, "Do you have any idea where she might be?" she asked...I shook my head, "No.." I started to get nervous and Kathy noticed, "What is it Rob?"...I shook my head, "I just wish I knew where she was...what if she's hurt or something...I just.." I sighed and looked down.. She gasped, "Oh god..." I looked at her, "I didn't mean to scare you..." she got up quickly, "No no, it's.....did she tell why she had to switch schools?" I looked up at her, "Uh ya cus of that psycho." she looked at me and I knew what she was thinking..."But there's no way, I mean...she was at Josh's house so how could that happen?" I said. She took out her phone.."I'm calling the police this isn't like Amanda...something is wrong." She explained to the police that Amanda was missing and the they said they would be right over.."I'm gonna go talk to Josh and Ivy, see if they know anything else." I said while getting up, She nodded her head, "Call me if you find anything out." I smiled and walked out to my car. I started to get a nauseating feeling inside me, like something really was wrong..all I know is that if Sam did somehow find her, I will kill him...I don't care where I see him...or what can happen, I will fucking kill him.